HBO's Game of Thrones Season 5....current episodes, no future spoilers

I was honestly hoping that Ramsey would try and be a proper lord in regards to Sansa, and treat her like a queen, while still being a dirty pervert with his side piece. As if he was so proud of his new nobility and he wanted to make a show of it.

Foolish.

I was honestly hoping that Ramsey would try and be a proper lord in regards to Sansa, and treat her like a queen, while still being a dirty pervert with his side piece. As if he was so proud of his new nobility and he wanted to make a show of it.

Foolish.

With the way he was acting at dinner I could tell that wasn't going to happen. Then with his father telling him he was an embarrassment, I think that just cemented his sadistic ways.

There are only 4 episodes left, I hope we get to see what the White Walkers are up to at some point.

With the way he was acting at dinner I could tell that wasn't going to happen. Then with his father telling him he was an embarrassment, I think that just cemented his sadistic ways.

There are only 4 episodes left, I hope we get to see what the White Walkers are up to at some point.

Yeah, dinner killed my dream. When he met her and told Myranda he'd still be coming to her I had high hopes.

Well lets see how tonights episode goes?
Better or will I need to buy a new TV tomorrow..lol

What is everyone's thoughts on the gift (LF giving Queen of Thorns a 'handsome young man')? Who did he mean...Lancel or someone else? And what who was the 'handsome young man' he gave Cercei...Olyvar?

He meant Lancel. The gift was not really to Cercei but to whatever Little Finger's cause is. The "gift" got her in big trouble.

Littlefinger's gift doesn't make sense. Surely Lancelot confessed his sins when he joined. Maybe he didn't name Cersei. What could Littlefinger threaten him with to get him to confess?

Littlefinger's gift doesn't make sense. Surely Lancelot confessed his sins when he joined. Maybe he didn't name Cersei. What could Littlefinger threaten him with to get him to confess?

Maybe nothing. Maybe he was happy to come clean and be honest. He's turned into a fanatic, afterall.

Yeah. I am not sure his gift to QoT was Lancel. Lancel told Cercei a few episodes back that he confessed his sins and that she should too. I think the HS had this info and was playing Cercei.

Last edited:
I thought the title was a bit of a play on words deliberately left ambiguous, sort of the same last week, in that watching you can think it means one of several things, yet may play out another way entirely as the season goes on. I was guessing if it might refer to the region/area of land known as the Gift, which has been strategically advantageous along the way in the battles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter