• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Have you put the heat on yet?

Yup. Friday it was 60F in the house - I caved late in the afternoon and turned it on. It was only Oct 2 - just wrong on so may levels.

Almost made it through the day yesterday without the A/C kicking on, but with 3 people taking showers, and having the oven on to cook dinner, we didn't make it.

No. Still wearing shorts. A/C running as I type.

A/C still running here too!

I'm barefoot & wearing shorts & a t-shirt right now!

81 today. Forecast calls for 90 Friday.

Closed the Windows and turned the air back on tonight--humidity is back. Currently 78 degrees at 6:40 pm.Had 2 days without air, but it'll be 85 again tomorrow.

Boy October came quick! I haven't yet, but we are getting close! It is 49 degrees, dark, windy and rainy and the house is 65. I don't do 65 in the house very well.. I did just turn the gas fireplace on, however. Is that cheating?

How about you guys?

"No heat till trick or treat!" I always say that, but usually cave sometime around the last week of October.

It was 33 at my house yesterday morning. I did run the little electric heater for about 30 minutes yesterday morning to take the chill out of the room, and I did put the electric blanket on for a little while before I got into bed, but I did not run the furnace yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter