Has anyone had success booking dining? I mean......for the love of churros!

I'm just trying to get Lamplighter, Cafe Orleans and/or Oga's anytime July 2-4.

Checked the first date I could starting June 15, by every time and meal. Nothing ever shows up, and that applies to all in-park restaurants.

Only ever see windows for DTD restaurants, Carthay's Al Fresco terrace and Wine Country Trattoria. Getting tired of refreshing and checking in...thinking we're just going to chance a walk-in at this point.
that's us too! Going to chance walk up, or bring lots of snacks in with us haha

Does anyone know if trader sams will require reservations or will be walk up like pre-covid?

The DL website doesn’t say anything about reservations being available for Trader Sams and it hasn’t shown up to book in dining reservations so I’m assuming still walk in like before

The DL website doesn’t say anything about reservations being available for Trader Sams and it hasn’t shown up to book in dining reservations so I’m assuming still walk in like before
Thanks! I was thinking the same but wanted to make sure I didn’t miss any info!!

Looks like Downtown Disney restaurants reservations are open for the first week of August. I just got Uva for August 5. I've never eaten there, but the menu looks great! Any input from you local experts?

I need Aug 14th at Oga's - do you think I have a chance? Do they take walk-ups now? Also - there's no FP right now, correct?

I need Aug 14th at Oga's - do you think I have a chance? Do they take walk-ups now? Also - there's no FP right now, correct?
Keep checking that date, something might open up. Oga's does at times have standby and if offered, there is a QR code to scan to be added to the virtual que for standby. It's to the left of the entrance.

There are no Fastpass/Maxpass till the parks get to full capacity sometime later on this year.

You can also join the Walk-Up list via the app when it's available.

But I agree- keep checking- something may open up.

I hit the 60-day mark for the first day of our trip. It's a non-park arrival day, and we're staying at DCA, so I was thinking Napa Rose. Got up a tad after 6 am ET. Tons of Oga's, but beyond that just the same ole same ole that always seems to be there (Craftsmen, Wine Country, Cafe Orleans). What's the deal with Napa? I even looked back at other days out of curiosity but don't see it popping up. I know some things aren't showing up right at the 60-day mark.

Also, anyone had any luck at all with Blue Bayou? Tomorrow is the first day I can book our ADRs for our park days, so I will be up right at 6 am ET. Looks like Oga's will be easy, but beyond that...

I randomly scored a napa rose on July 10 when I was doing my check for Ogas.

Edited to add: I click on every time slot when I check. Not just lunch or dinner. I’ve found some that way that were not listed under lunch or dinner.
I was checking Tuesday night before our Wednesday trip, and randomly scored a Napa Rose 8 p.m. to round out our day. DD26 and I showed up tired and ready for a break at 7:30, and they were happy to seat the 2 of us at the bar early, and we just had a cocktail and couple of appetizers. Perfect end to our full day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter