Has anyone had success booking dining? I mean......for the love of churros!

I have a reservation for 4 at Lamplight Lounge for Monday 7/5 at 1:25pm that I don't need. Anyone want to try and grab it when I cancel? LMK and we can coordinate

Do you still have this? DW and DD got an extra day in the parks Monday! Please let me know ASAP!

BB has opened up more tables as of this past week. They were at only 11 tables, but this week they added the back row of tables. They were not taking any walk ups (many people asked). Make sure to check in for your dining reservation as soon as they alert you on the app (15 minutes prior to your reservation time) so you can be “on the list”. Then they text when the table is ready. You do have to be close to the restaurant to check in (the GPS told us we were too far away to check in as we walked to BB from ROTR).

Interesting… I’ve been checking multiple times a day and have reservation alerts set up for my trip next week but haven’t seen more reservations available there. :(

We saw a few carts this week, and they also have pretzels at Sonoma Terrace and at Pacific Wharf Beer stand in DCA.

Hungry Bear opened on Thursday, I think! It was open that day, and I had not seen it open earlier in the week. Harbor Galley also opened Thursday, as I think it was also closed all week until then.

LLL was taking walk ups at certain times of the day. If you ask the door CM, they will tell you what time they let the walk up line start to form (I think it was around 10:45am).

Just released Lamplighter’s Lounge for 2 on 7/12 at 12:05 if anyone is interested.

So...we're headed to DL and DCA over Labor Day weekend. Started looking at reservation availability a few days ago and found absolutely nothing past August 27th. The 60 day window opened for 9/3 today and still no availability past 08/27. I know from reading the previous posts that this process has been chaotic at best. Anyone have any further insight or is constantly checking for the release of reservations just going to consume my life for the near future??

Disneyland has always been slow to release their reservations " on time" at 60 days , where as WDW it's like clockwork.
Basically comes down to them being slow in confirming park hours and other variables. Honestly you just have to keep checking..

So something weird happened tonight. Tons and tons of reservations opened up for tomorrow, starting around mid- to late afternoon, and early evening. Probably from people canceling. So many to choose from! I’ve been checking for Blue Bayou so I looked all day long. All of a sudden, nothing is available all day tomorrow. This was around 9 or 10 pm. They didn’t trickle away like they were slowly booked up. It was a hard change from a lot to nothing. Does Disney close booking after a certain time every day?

I don’t think so… I checked just now and see a bunch of LL reservations and a couple of Napa. (Still no blue bayou for us either).

I don’t think so… I checked just now and see a bunch of LL reservations and a couple of Napa. (Still no blue bayou for us either).
I assume you tried refreshing already? The disney app especially will sometimes fail to show any or some available reservations and needs a refresh or two before it displays them again. I see a CO reservation available for the 6th and then plenty of DDD or GCH restaurants as well. No other in-park options though.

The BEST time to find the same day reservations is about 1am on the Disneyland app , seriously I stalk the app and why I can usually find times same day or within 24 hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter