Has anyone had success booking dining? I mean......for the love of churros!

I'm HOPING for the Hungry Bear Restaurant to open up by late July. That's my families #1 option since we all love burgers, spicy chicken sandwiches and funnel cakes. If it doesn't, I'm glad I have reservations for Café Orleans as a backup.

also form the Disney Parks Blog today:
Wine Country Trattoria opening July 17th, booking June 14th. It's a week past our dates this trip, but will be back on the radar for future visits.

also form the Disney Parks Blog today:
Wine Country Trattoria opening July 17th, booking June 14th. It's a week past our dates this trip, but will be back on the radar for future visits.
Nuts. I'll miss it.

What are everyone's favorite places on the list of reopenings? Which ones are worth checking out for our first visit?

Anyone have issue booking this morning for the 8/7 date that opened today? I got up at 3am (yawn), saw the 7th appear available but then search results revealed NOTHING available no matter the size of the party. I doubt that every restaurant at Disney filled up as soon as the window opened.

Still cannot get anything to show up with times no matter how hard I try. I've tried the app, multiple browsers, cache clearing, incognito.

Yes! My trip starts August 8 and I’ve been testing the app and site out for awhile now. I know that we don’t see Downtown Disney etc at 60 days but today was the first time I’ve seen nothing. I started at 6am eastern time and checked all day. Nothing. And stuff for the 6th is still available so I highly doubt the 7th got booked in the time period I wasn’t checking. Very curious.

Yes! My trip starts August 8 and I’ve been testing the app and site out for awhile now. I know that we don’t see Downtown Disney etc at 60 days but today was the first time I’ve seen nothing. I started at 6am eastern time and checked all day. Nothing. And stuff for the 6th is still available so I highly doubt the 7th got booked in the time period I wasn’t checking. Very curious.

I noticed the same thing about the 6th. It seemed VERY weird that nothing was available to me. I guess it'll be another 3am morning for me tomorrow as well as repeatedly checking the site like some old school Mervyn's commercial chanting, "Open open".

I'll be checking for a Lamplight Lounge reservation on the 14th (along with everyone else) and with how rare ANY table service seems to be has got me wondering... are there any notable/favorite restaurants a little ways off property? I had pondered taking my folks to Tam O'shanter as they have never been and I enjoyed it but that is WAY too far for us. Normally when we go to the parks we stay IN the parks... but air conditioned breaks had been possible before. If I get literally ZERO reservations for in the parks and have to leave anyway... may as well have at least ONE memorable dinner elsewhere. :scratchin

Dining reservations for August 8th opened right at 6am ET this morning. Still nothing on August 7 ever—a day lost in time.

The places that appeared at opening were GCH Craftsman Bar, Cafe Orleans, Napa Rose, Blue Bayou, and River Belle Terrace.

eta: they are coming up on August 7 now. Wild!

Dining reservations for August 8th opened right at 6am ET this morning. Still nothing on August 7 ever—a day lost in time.

The places that appeared at opening were GCH Craftsman Bar, Cafe Orleans, Napa Rose, Blue Bayou, and River Belle Terrace.

Check again, I literally just reloaded the page and 5 restaurants were there all day on the 7th.

I saw that! I was lying in bed (ow 3am ow) and was like 'Well here we go again' then BOOM, stuff started showing up. I managed a party of 7 at Blue Bayou for dinner on the 7th! Got Cafe Orleans booked as well as Napa Rose (though I had to split that into 2 tables).

Cafe Orleans opened up more reservations for the week of the July 12

I'm going the last weekend in July and I ONLY see Cafe Orleans. I mean, it's alright, but I don't plan to eat every meal of my trip there. Hope the June 15th CA re-opening leads to more options.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter