Has anyone had success booking dining? I mean......for the love of churros!

So I'm look at dining for the end of July and restaurant availability is so limited. It seems like the only dining options they offer me are Napa Rose, Storytellers, Craftsman, Blue Bayou, the tasting terrace, and Cafe Orleans. Not Downtown Disney options? This seems so strange, I'm hoping more will be added later. Are others seeing this for the end of July too?
I can't get anything to show availability, yet just this morning I snagged a Napa Rose in mid July; I'm wanting LL, yet the reservation system won't display times past July 9th. I'll keep trying. I'm hoping things will loosen up and open up after mid June.

On the Disneyland website, anything July 9th and on for Lamplight Lounge says "There are no schedules available for the date selected." but when you search dates before it just says no times available. So seems like the end date for both CA and DTD is July 9th-July 10th from what we've all seen? Has anyone gotten reservations for either past that date?

Hopefully they release it all soon, we love the Lamplight Lounge- it's a must for us.
Yup! I'm seeing the exact same thing. I'm really wanting to go here! I'm hoping things loosen up soon!

Hopefully with all of us keeping our eyes on it when the reservations go up we'll know right away! For now I'll just keep checking every day.

I'd imagine they'd release all the ones they're holding back at once? Curious what the reasoning is. Unless they're trying to figure out capacity/staffing for those restaurants?

I have a reservation for LL on July 7, but I kind of lucked into it - it's the only one I saw on our dates for that place.

I am noticing that River Belle is not showing up for reservations in late July or early August. I hope that by the time more restaurants open up.
I saw River Belle for Aug 2 right at 6am PST but have not seen it pop up when searching for the other days of our trip.

I can't get anything to show availability, yet just this morning I snagged a Napa Rose in mid July; I'm wanting LL, yet the reservation system won't display times past July 9th. I'll keep trying. I'm hoping things will loosen up and open up after mid June.

I would like to get Lamplight and Carthay. It is just so weird that more including Downtown Disney isn't showing up. I know I'll be able to find something to eat so I'm not super worried but there are a few places I would like to nail down.

We are going to California Adventure on June 25 and the reservations were gone in seconds for everything. Does anyone know if they are doing waitlist/ walk up for dining? I know before covid you could wait in a line for carthay and did not need reservations. Is the only way to get in now through a reservation? Thanks!

6am EST this morning I was able to get Cafe Orleans (lunch) and GCH Craftsman for August 4th. Will continue checking for more availability. Back at it tomorrow for August 5th.

6am EST this morning I was able to get Cafe Orleans (lunch) and GCH Craftsman for August 4th. Will continue checking for more availability. Back at it tomorrow for August 5th.

Seems Blue Bayou, Cafe Orleans, Napa Rose, and GCH Craftsman are all being uploaded daily.

Want my Lamplight Lounge for August 4th but just need to keep watching- schedule still hasn't updated past July 9th yet for DCA or DTD. :bored:

Seems Blue Bayou, Cafe Orleans, Napa Rose, and GCH Craftsman are all being uploaded daily.

Want my Lamplight Lounge for August 4th but just need to keep watching- schedule still hasn't updated past July 9th yet for DCA or DTD. :bored:
Thank you for saying this.... I could not figure out why there was literally no dining in DTD any time, any day for our July 20-23 trip!
I am wondering if DLR is trying to shift to a 30 day dining window? Like they might be holding out to June 10th to release July 10th... and then rolling 30 days from there?

Thank you for saying this.... I could not figure out why there was literally no dining in DTD any time, any day for our July 20-23 trip!
I am wondering if DLR is trying to shift to a 30 day dining window? Like they might be holding out to June 10th to release July 10th... and then rolling 30 days from there?

That could be it!! I don't want to miss out on getting a Lamplight Lounge time so I won't be able to relax until I get it.

If you search the website and not the app, for dates they haven't released times it'll say "There are no schedules available for the date selected" so at least you know. On the app it just says nothing available.

So glad I found this thread. We're OOS planning our first DL trip and Arrive July 31 for a week. We have 3 park days planned and I definitely want a LL res but have been going nuts about the no scheduled hours beyond July 9.

So far, I've grabbed a Napa Rose for our arrival night, but would prefer Tortilla Jos. Also got both Cafe Orleans and Blue Bayou for our first DL day for lunch and dinner on Aug 2. I may swap out, but still waiting to see what else opens.

So glad I found this thread. We're OOS planning our first DL trip and Arrive July 31 for a week. We have 3 park days planned and I definitely want a LL res but have been going nuts about the no scheduled hours beyond July 9.

So far, I've grabbed a Napa Rose for our arrival night, but would prefer Tortilla Jos. Also got both Cafe Orleans and Blue Bayou for our first DL day for lunch and dinner on Aug 2. I may swap out, but still waiting to see what else opens.

I know, it's making me crazy too! I'm used to being able to check things off my list and relaxing. This kind of dining reservation stress is a WDW thing- not Disneyland!

I know, it's making me crazy too! I'm used to being able to check things off my list and relaxing. This kind of dining reservation stress is a WDW thing- not Disneyland!
Haha, yup. My dining at WDW in January was super simple and I only had 1 restaurant I was stressing about that for whatever reason I had to wait a few days to get and that was Sanaa at akl, lol. Just checked this morning, still nothing. I am kind of curious if the 30 day window that someone mentioned earlier is going to be a thing. Seems likely, guess we'll find out in a few days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter