Has anyone decorated their Magic Bands? Please show us the pictures!

Here is my super bling - little over the top, but I like it.

Thanks for sharing your pic, I love it. What did you use to glue on the stones so that they will stay with all the wear?

Also seen your from buffalo area, Not the snow capital...Haha i had to laugh, this year it feels like the snow capital, havent had a real winter like this in a long time. We are about 20 mins south of buffalo.

Here is my super bling - little over the top, but I like it.

Thanks for sharing your pic, I love it. What did you use to glue on the stones so that they will stay with all the wear?

Also seen your from buffalo area, Not the snow capital...Haha i had to laugh, this year it feels like the snow capital, havent had a real winter like this in a long time. We are about 20 mins south of buffalo.

I used plain old super glue to stick them on. They had adhesive on them to begin with, so I just put a little on it. I hope they stay on!

And as far as my snow comment, I just really get sick of telling people where I am from and hearing about all of the snow, since that is their perception of the city. You and I both know that there is much more going on here than snow!

But, I guess that comment is not true for this year! People are usually surprised when I tell them that Syracuse usually gets more snow than we do! And, I also work for a "chamber" type organization, so it is my mission to spread the good, not the bad!

I don't want to hijack the thread, but need some suggestions for my DH's band. Mine is a red Sorcerer Mickey theme and DS's is a blue Jake and the Neverland Pirates one. I'll post pictures when I'm finished - but DH picked a pink band for whatever reason :confused3 and I have no idea what to do with it. He's not a huge Disney fan :sad2: and the only thing I can come up with is another pirate theme. Help?

Hello-

Don't have a magic band yet - not going to DW until late 2015
but already thinking on how to customize our MB- as the stuff Disney sells is just lame.

unless they want to sell me one of those E Ticket themed bands!

has anyone tried airbrushing their MB?
would be interested in the results and how it would hold up.

thanks and what a great thread
loving seeing what everyone is doing

I don't want to hijack the thread, but need some suggestions for my DH's band. Mine is a red Sorcerer Mickey theme and DS's is a blue Jake and the Neverland Pirates one. I'll post pictures when I'm finished - but DH picked a pink band for whatever reason :confused3 and I have no idea what to do with it. He's not a huge Disney fan :sad2: and the only thing I can come up with is another pirate theme. Help?

Piglet? Cheshire cat? Work Figment into it?

Well just finished decorating my DH's MG. Here are all three bands (DH, DD & mine).

3D7BF31A-5FCF-492E-88A4-888FEBCE3A19.jpg
82F5175F-33B8-44BD-BFAA-0F917C781BFF.jpg
37D19DE1-00FE-4FA5-8AC0-C743FEA8065C.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Question about the bands themselves... does the colored part of the band separate from the black background band? I thought I saw one with out the black part for smaller wrists.

Question about the bands themselves... does the colored part of the band separate from the black background band? I thought I saw one with out the black part for smaller wrists.

Yes it does, and exactly for that reason, smaller wrists. ::yes::

I used plain old super glue to stick them on. They had adhesive on them to begin with, so I just put a little on it. I hope they stay on!

And as far as my snow comment, I just really get sick of telling people where I am from and hearing about all of the snow, since that is their perception of the city. You and I both know that there is much more going on here than snow!

But, I guess that comment is not true for this year! People are usually surprised when I tell them that Syracuse usually gets more snow than we do! And, I also work for a "chamber" type organization, so it is my mission to spread the good, not the bad!

Hope that they stay put as well. The super glue should hold.
And.... if people dont ask all about our snow, they are asking about NYC...:confused3 haha. I love all the seasons we have here and our winters are not so bad. It is nice once in a while to take a winter break in Disney though. This year we are going the end of August.. Have never been in the summer before. Thought we would give it a try during a slower season when the kids are off of school.

Yes it does, and exactly for that reason, smaller wrists. ::yes::

I think I should have clarified that question... with does it go back together or once it's apart, it stays apart?

I say this because I want to paint the black part purple and then put the green back on it, but if it doesn't go back together, that wouldn't be a good thing to do :)

I think I should have clarified that question... with does it go back together or once it's apart, it stays apart?

I say this because I want to paint the black part purple and then put the green back on it, but if it doesn't go back together, that wouldn't be a good thing to do :)

It does not go back together.

Yuri445, that's really cute! Let us know how it holds up! :)

Thank you. I go to the world on March 2 and will let you know what happens to all that crystal. I have a backup magicband I'm going to take with me just in case this one does not work.:)

Subscribing.

All of these bands are beyond fabulous, and now I found something to do with my left over crystals from making running costumes for the Princess Half Marathon.

Of course, I only have 2 days until we leave, and I really should be packing, but no, I'm working on decorating our bands! :rotfl:

DD7 and DD4 both have pink bands, and I'm sparkling them up and doing some dots (just not time to get too creative, and I am not an artist).

But I'm a little stumped for mine.

I have a yellow band, and for supplies I have:
white crystals
white/neon orange/hot pink nail decorating pens
sparkle nailpolish in light pink, dark pink(red), purple, turquiose
Silver
and clear topcoat.

Was thinking something to do with Belle - but ideas for something a little more fun?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter