Harry Potter- Wizarding World FAQ

Great, thanks! I thought it seemed a bit odd for a CS meal but after spotting the tip envelope I wanted to double check. :goodvibes

Did not know this! Thanks!

Birch - December 24 to January 20

Rowan - January 21 to February 17

Ash - February 18 to March 17

Alder - March 18 to April 14

Willow - April 15 to May 12

Hawthorn - May 13 to June 9

Oak - June 10 to July 7

Holly - July 8 to August 4

Hazel - August 5 to September 1

Vine - September 2 to September 29

Ivy - September 30 to October 27

Reed - October 28 to November 24

Elder - November 25 to December 22

when did the TM's stop carrying the trays or lead you to the table?

i've read some posts where the TM does carry your tray and some that they haven't.
but they all lead you to a table so you don't have to wander around finding one on your own.

We've been there 3 times. When it's busy they've directed us to a table. When it wasn't we got to choose. The only time they carried our tray was when we had a lot of food. We ordered the family feast( I think it was called) and it filled 3 trays between food and drinks. They helped then. Fabulous experience.

My daughter has saved all of her money for the Dumbledore's Army wand set, but we won't be back to WWOHP for a while. Does anyone know if the same wand set manufactured by Noble Collection is identical to the one sold by Universal? I can get it $5 cheaper and with free shipping from Barnes and Noble (or other sellers). The shipping through Universal is $16! Thank you!

Do anybody know if the WWOHP expansion will be open by my birthday next year July 19th so I can know exactly when to book the BOG restaurant in Magic Kingdom.

Do anybody know if the WWOHP expansion will be open by my birthday next year July 19th so I can know exactly when to book the BOG restaurant in Magic Kingdom.

I believe they've only said "summer". It would be short-sighted for UO to announce a specific date since construction schedules can change.

We'll need to wait until after hurricane season this year to make sure there are no construction delays to get a better idea of the timeline. Universal will not announce an official opening date this far in advance.

We'll need to wait until after hurricane season this year to make sure there are no construction delays to get a better idea of the timeline. Universal will not announce an official opening date this far in advance.

Thanks, I was really hoping to go for my birthday but I guess I will have to wait if they announce it after the BOG restaurant reservation fills up because I want to eat there but I do not want to go until the expansion is complete. Then I will have my Springfield and Diagon Alley and a little extra minions (I just love those little yellow people) to fill my luggage with.
Also get to eat at the Leaky Cauldron but hope they have different food from three broomsticks because I don't want to eat the same thing at different places.

Is there extensive construction going on there now?

I was hoping to go to FL this fall, but will wait now until this new area is up and running. Seems so long to wait........................................;)

My daughter has saved all of her money for the Dumbledore's Army wand set, but we won't be back to WWOHP for a while. Does anyone know if the same wand set manufactured by Noble Collection is identical to the one sold by Universal? I can get it $5 cheaper and with free shipping from Barnes and Noble (or other sellers). The shipping through Universal is $16! Thank you!

They are the noble collection wands. The biggest difference is Noble Collection sometimes adds the name plates to display. Great group to buy through. It's where I got over half my wands and they are the same
quality and box from my wizarding world wands.

They are the noble collection wands. The biggest difference is Noble Collection sometimes adds the name plates to display. Great group to buy through. It's where I got over half my wands and they are the same
quality and box from my wizarding world wands.

Thank you!

We are going to be at Disney from Dec 29 - Jan 9 and are planning on going to Universal Studios Harry potter for one day. We will not be doing any of the rides but want to tour the castle. To be sure that they are doing the tours, which day should we go? I was thinking maybe Jan 7. I understand that they do not do the tours if they are real busy.

We are going to be at Disney from Dec 29 - Jan 9 and are planning on going to Universal Studios Harry potter for one day. We will not be doing any of the rides but want to tour the castle. To be sure that they are doing the tours, which day should we go? I was thinking maybe Jan 7. I understand that they do not do the tours if they are real busy.

Just to make sure you understand, the castle tour is just you going through the extra queue line (which is why there are no tours when it is busy since that extra queue line is in use). There are no guides or anything and it really won't take you more than 15 minutes.

It is really tough to judge when the crowds will be low enough for them to open the extra queue up to non-riders. However, if worse comes to worse and there is no touring allowed, just go through the regular queue and then take the chicken exit before the actual ride.

Worst case, if the tour line isn't open, you could just go through the SB line and then take the chicken exit at the end prior to the ride. Yes, if you don't go 1st thing, it may be a long line and you may need to let people go past you in certain areas if you want to stay and look around, but at least you would get to see it. Good Luck. pixiedust:

damo & ladeedeb, thanks for the info. Are you sure it will only take 15 minutes to tour the castle? After reading all 70 pages this afternoon, I got a few tips. If you take the regular line, will you hold people up if you look around at the difference rooms even if you let them pass?

damo & ladeedeb, thanks for the info. Are you sure it will only take 15 minutes to tour the castle? After reading all 70 pages this afternoon, I got a few tips. If you take the regular line, will you hold people up if you look around at the difference rooms even if you let them pass?

It is just a line for the ride. You can't wander through the rooms but must stick to the queue. First thing in the morning, I can easily walk the queue through the castle in less than a minute, and that is the full queue, not the shortened tour version and that is without stopping to look at anything. If there is no tour and the queue is long, remember that it will be pretty slow going through most of the castle. You are always welcome to let people pass.

I'm sure there are many videos on youtube that will give you an idea of how long the queue is. It really isn't that long and you shouldn't be basing an entire day on touring the castle. Although it is elaborate and fantastic, it is still relatively short.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvG4MKnp9zw

That video is 8 minutes.

We went last year that time and plan to go again this year. I you are not up all night partying we found out that new years day they open 1 hour early and since many people are sleeping in that was a perfect time to go to Harry Potter. We walked right up to all the attractions there, NO lines. pixiedust:

We went last year that time and plan to go again this year. I you are not up all night partying we found out that new years day they open 1 hour early and since many people are sleeping in that was a perfect time to go to Harry Potter. We walked right up to all the attractions there, NO lines. pixiedust:

They only open an hour early for those staying onsite or with offsite packages purchased through Universal Orlando---and that happens every day. The general public may be let in about 15 minutes early, but not much more than that.

They only open an hour early for those staying onsite or with offsite packages purchased through Universal Orlando---and that happens every day. The general public may be let in about 15 minutes early, but not much more than that.

We were there this past new years day and was in the park an hour early and we had no package and we were not on property. The lady at the ticket counter told us about it, that is was a special for new years day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter