Halloween on the Magic 2013

Me, my husband and 3 year old boy will be first time cruisers. Trying to get our door decorations, signature pillowcase and fish extenders ready for the big trip.

Is there a FE group set up? How do we get involved? Getting very excited - it's gonna be great!

Tina

Hey and welcome aboard! We are all first time cruisers too and so so excited! We've added you on to our FE list and all I need to know is your fav characters and if there are any allergies :) x

Hey and welcome aboard! We are all first time cruisers too and so so excited! We've added you on to our FE list and all I need to know is your fav characters and if there are any allergies :) x
Thanks for adding us.

It's Tina, Tim and Luke (3).
No allergies - We're crazy about Dalmatians - we have a few =-)
Let me know how the game plan - 1st timer here.
Item for each cruiser or just the kids? Let me know the count and where the latest list resides.
Does each family have a particular day to distribute?
Do we mark our items we give?

Thanks for adding us.

Item for each cruiser or just the kids? Let me know the count and where the latest list resides.

I've added/updated your info on the FE list. The link to the FE list is in my signature--just click on it and it'll take you to the list. We split the list into two lists, as we have 30 staterooms participating. You can give to every cruiser, or every family/cabin, it's entirely up to you. You can distribute the gifts on whatever day you would like--there are no assigned days. If you wish to mark your items, so that we know who they came from, you are more than welcome to.

Thanks for adding us.

Hi Tina, I'm Debs and Sarah is the FE cruise Coordinator LOL Shes added you onto the master list as per the post above me (thanks again Sarah for all your hard work!)

How many gifts you give is up to you you can do only kids, 1 per stateroom, whatever combination you want. Personally I did one gift per person :) We just deliver whenever we want (my niece decided we would do one deck per day on the way to dinner) and I plan on putting a little note in with my gifts :) x

Just read some of the reviews from the first Halloween cruises coming in, seems like most have been underwhelmed.

Hi fellow cruisers! We just joined this cruise! This will be #14 for me but I am bringing my little cousin for the first time! She is 12 so any suggestions for what she can do would help because I don't have kids so I am clueless!

I did just come off the Dream last week so I got to see the Halloween stuff and it was cute. I am not a huge Halloween person so I didn't get overly involved but they had quite a bit on the Navigator for it.

I do have a huge favor for any of you cabana holders! Please let me know if you decide to cancel! We normally do Serenity Bay and since we will have a 12 year old I am somewhat dreading the family beach. :worried: I would love to have a cabana if at all possible. TIA!

Is there a facebook page for this group?

Thanks everyone for allowing me to join the FE group late. I plan on doing both groups.

Sarah - please add our cabin number 5626 and change my husband's name to Tim. Thanks.

I've got some work to do...time should move quickly now. =-)

Tina

Thanks everyone for allowing me to join the FE group late. I plan on doing both groups.

Sarah - please add our cabin number 5626 and change my husband's name to Tim. Thanks.

Tina

Sorry about that! I'm not sure where I got 'time' out of 'Tim.' You're right down the hall from us!

hamm1207 said:
I've added him. Sorry-it got lost from the old list to the new list.

No worries, I know I'd split the columns so that probably didn't help matters! Hehe...thanks!

Hi, we are finally booking the cruise.:cool1: I have been lurking on the meet board for a while now. There will be 3 of us. Myself (Kristee), Derek my dh:firefight and our dd McKenna princess:(4). This will be our first cruise. We would like to join FE, if it is not too late. No allergies and favorite characters are Sophia, princesses and classic 5. We have booked an IGT, and will pass along cabin assignment as soon as we receive it. Feel free to let me know if there is anything i have forgotten. Thanks!

Hi, we are finally booking the cruise.:cool1: I have been lurking on the meet board for a while now. There will be 3 of us. Myself (Kristee), Derek my dh:firefight and our dd McKenna princess:(4). This will be our first cruise. We would like to join FE, if it is not too late. No allergies and favorite characters are Sophia, princesses and classic 5. We have booked an IGT, and will pass along cabin assignment as soon as we receive it. Feel free to let me know if there is anything i have forgotten. Thanks!

Welcome to the cruise!! We're glad you've decided to join the fun. :cool1:

I can add you to the FE list, but please keep in mind that many people purchased/made gifts based on the closing date numbers (the list technically closed on Sept 27th), so you may not receive gifts from everyone.

Tina

Never mind I found my answer and I think I'm in both groups. I need to recheck!

I have added two families to the FE after the closing date. I placed them below the two lists. I left them off specific lists, as they joined late, so please include them on your personal list if you are able. Thanks!

Duo,
We're doing MagicBands prior to our cruise so we'll be sure to let ya know what we found to be good bad etc! Just curious as to how other people are getting around, are y'all flying or driving up to Orlando? We got a killer deal from Budget for 3 days prior to the cruise, pick up at MCO, drop off at MIA.

Look forward to seeing everyone in a few weeks!

Clint

Duo, We're doing MagicBands prior to our cruise so we'll be sure to let ya know what we found to be good bad etc! Just curious as to how other people are getting around, are y'all flying or driving up to Orlando? We got a killer deal from Budget for 3 days prior to the cruise, pick up at MCO, drop off at MIA. Look forward to seeing everyone in a few weeks! Clint

Excited to hear! We're getting annual passes in November or December and are hoping to get them then.

Off topic - I assume you are a pilot? My dad is joining us and is a pilot as well. I'm sure he'd be happy to talk planes the whole 5 days, but I won't allow it! He's flying himself to Key West and then flying up to Miami the morning of the cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter