Halloween on the Magic 2013

Here is the new link for the two FE lists. Please make sure all of your info is correct. Thank you!

I have made it so that only I can edit the info on the page, so if any editing needs to be done please let me know.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApatTyLGlN9DdDE5UXd6ZmxaY2JJOWplNnVuUGFYZHc&usp=sharing

The link has also been changed in my signature.

Hi - looks like my DGS got left off the list - he's on the totals (5 total, 2 adults, 2 boys and 1 girl) but I can't seem to see his name anywhere - his name is Tre and he's 5 :) Thanks!

Me, my husband and 3 year old boy will be first time cruisers. Trying to get our door decorations, signature pillowcase and fish extenders ready for the big trip.

Is there a FE group set up? How do we get involved? Getting very excited - it's gonna be great!

Tina

Hi - looks like my DGS got left off the list - he's on the totals (5 total, 2 adults, 2 boys and 1 girl) but I can't seem to see his name anywhere - his name is Tre and he's 5 :) Thanks!

I've added him. Sorry-it got lost from the old list to the new list.

Me, my husband and 3 year old boy will be first time cruisers. Trying to get our door decorations, signature pillowcase and fish extenders ready for the big trip.

Is there a FE group set up? How do we get involved? Getting very excited - it's gonna be great!

Tina

There is a list. We have two lists going--you can be on one list or both. Each list has about 17 rooms on it. The list technically closed yesterday but I can still add you to the list. Please keep in mind that joining after the closing date, so you may not receive gifts from everyone as people purchased/made gifts based on the closing date's numbers. The list just closed yesterday, so I think you'll be good to go! Just let me know the first names of all of the people traveling with you, the ages of the children, stateroom number, any allergies/comments, and favorite characters for everyone.

Welcome to the cruise and welcome to disboards!!!

I've received a lot of emails from people requesting access to the FE lists. Is this needed now with the updated link? You should be able to view the FE list, but not able to make changes.

The updated link is in my signature.

I've received a lot of emails from people requesting access to the FE lists. Is this needed now with the updated link? You should be able to view the FE list, but not able to make changes. The updated link is in my signature.

New link works for me!

I am so excited my costume should be completed soon and my friends came today and still waiting to complete my sons.,,,, why doesn't Disney do more boy costumes i swear they would sell out of prince costumes so fast especially around Halloween.... Anyways we cannot wait to dress up on the Magic for Halloween I just wish my costume would be ready for Disneyland trick or treat!!!

I have my final big piece for my costume--now I just need to put the finishing touches on it and get some of the other little pieces.

I can't wait to see everyone's costumes!

Getting excited!!

The email we got about Halloween is listing the departure date of the cruise. I read post from people who cruised last year on Halloween and it appears they did celebrate it on Halloween.

Living in the UK at thi time of year it would be jumper jeans and lots of layers etc. Im guessing that Miami will be warmer what sort of stuff should we be bringing?

Living in the UK at thi time of year it would be jumper jeans and lots of layers etc. Im guessing that Miami will be warmer what sort of stuff should we be bringing?

I'm right there with you--we've already had some snow in Alaska. I'm guessing the weather will be in the low-mid 80s (F). I'm planning on packing shorts and polos for the hubby and capris and t-shirts for me. I'll bring us each a sweatshirt, as it can get a little chilly on deck while out at sea.

Being from Ireland I'm the same we are well into jeans and jumpers at this stage. Miami will be usually about 25 to 26 degrees. We bring shorts and tops typical holiday gear for Miami and Orlando in October when we go.

I'm just wondering about on the cruise what is the weather like out at sea? I've never been on a cruise and wondering what to pack??

I have my final big piece for my costume--now I just need to put the finishing touches on it and get some of the other little pieces.

I can't wait to see everyone's costumes!

We just finally decided on the costumes! Molly has hers from Disneyland and we are buying Maylees but I am going to try my hand at making mine and Kate's so this should be interesting. If you see two people walking around looking really homemade (read horrifically bad) that's probably us LOL x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter