Halloween on the Magic 2013

Hi Everyone,

I am a bit confused by the list and why my name is now crossed out if we are splitting the list and I would assume I am in a smaller group with only the crossed out names?

I would like to be in both groups if possible because I have already made all of our gifts ... cabin gifts, gifts for the children .... and the cabin gifts especially took me a very long time to make. I made plenty of extras assuming we would have some more add-ons as we always have in the past. Which is why I voted to keep the group together but completely understand why people wanted to split.

Thanks!

At the very bottom of the list there is a note - those that are crossed out are the ones already "split" - looks like the ones that wanted to be on both lists :)

At the very bottom of the list there is a note - those that are crossed out are the ones already "split" - looks like the ones that wanted to be on both lists :)

Okay so if I understand this now when the list is final on the 27th ... those people crossed out will be in (give and receive) from both groups s and the people not crossed out will be split into 2 groups.

Thanks to everyone for the help1

Hi Everyone,

I am a bit confused by the list and why my name is now crossed out if we are splitting the list and I would assume I am in a smaller group with only the crossed out names?

I would like to be in both groups if possible because I have already made all of our gifts ... cabin gifts, gifts for the children .... and the cabin gifts especially took me a very long time to make. I made plenty of extras assuming we would have some more add-ons as we always have in the past. Which is why I voted to keep the group together but completely understand why people wanted to split.

Thanks!

Okay so if I understand this now when the list is final on the 27th ... those people crossed out will be in (give and receive) from both groups s and the people not crossed out will be split into 2 groups.

Thanks to everyone for the help1

Here's to hoping as Sarah gets a bit further into this that the groups are more evenly split (say, in half) regardless if you wanted to be on both lists or not.....................I would say at this point (since there are 30 cabins) that there might be 15 in each list????

Can you clarify Sarah, as it seems some are a bit confused, as am I...........I am NOT trying to be a pain, really I am not........But there are ppl on FB who don't do the DIS who are asking the same questions - and from your answer I will try to clarify for them.............

Hi Everyone,

Thanks!

You are in both groups on a new spreadsheet. I have not completed the spreadsheet yet. I am crossing out names as I place them on the new lists. Sorry to make you worry and confused!!

Here's to hoping as Sarah gets a bit further into this that the groups are more evenly split (say, in half) regardless if you wanted to be on both lists or not.....................I would say at this point (since there are 30 cabins) that there might be 15 in each list????

Can you clarify Sarah, as it seems some are a bit confused, as am I...........I am NOT trying to be a pain, really I am not........But there are ppl on FB who don't do the DIS who are asking the same questions - and from your answer I will try to clarify for them.............

Right now I am just placing the 'both lists' people as I wait to hear from others. My goal is for a more even split of 15ish in each. I am going to split the 'non both list' people as I get more votes. Sorry for the confusion!

Hey Guys Im going to be on this Cruise TOO! YAY it will be our third Disney cruise and our first as a Family with our first child Sayde she will be only 9 months! We are soo excited and ready to go!

hamm1207 said:
Right now I am just placing the 'both lists' people as I wait to hear from others. My goal is for a more even split of 15ish in each. I am going to split the 'non both list' people as I get more votes. Sorry for the confusion!

Thanks again! Appreciate all you are doing!

DisneyCruiseMAD said:
Hey Guys Im going to be on this Cruise TOO! YAY it will be our third Disney cruise and our first as a Family with our first child Sayde she will be only 9 months! We are soo excited and ready to go!

Hi!! So glad to see someone else with a little little one. My son will be 13 months! :)

Hi!! So glad to see someone else with a little little one. My son will be 13 months! :)

Everyone in our family is against it but they also have never been on a cruise lol especially a Disney Cruise we are so excited to let her crawl around the lobby lmao and meet the characters and let her crawl around the spash zone area well not really crawl around but you know! lol we bought our Passport stroller so that when we want to get in the hot tub we can put her next to us while she takes a nap or something :). So happy to know im not the only one either! Only thing we are running into is Cozumel but we think we are going to shop around and then go back on the ship and enjoy it while it is empty lol.

DisneyCruiseMAD said:
Everyone in our family is against it but they also have never been on a cruise lol especially a Disney Cruise we are so excited to let her crawl around the lobby lmao and meet the characters and let her crawl around the spash zone area well not really crawl around but you know! lol we bought our Passport stroller so that when we want to get in the hot tub we can put her next to us while she takes a nap or something :). So happy to know im not the only one either! Only thing we are running into is Cozumel but we think we are going to shop around and then go back on the ship and enjoy it while it is empty lol.

Awe sorry to hear that they gave you a hard time. I think a cruise is probably the best option for little ones, we should be fine!! But what do I know I've never actually cruised with a little one.

You are in both groups on a new spreadsheet. I have not completed the spreadsheet yet. I am crossing out names as I place them on the new lists. Sorry to make you worry and confused!!

Thanks so much for taking care of all of this!!! It really is appreciated!!

for some reason, I have stopped getting update notifications. plus i have spent the last several weeks traveling for work. It is amazing how crazy life can get.

After talking to my wife, she was pro splitting too. so I updated us on the list.

I was looking at some of the images of how the work on the magic is going.

WOW. It is like they are ripping the whole thing apart and putting it back together. Apparently, there are over 3000 people and they are working 24hours a day on it. Though I am sure that they all aren't working 24 hours a day - if so that would be crazy overtime pay. ;)

I have a question about a difference of opinion we seem to be having LOL

The email sent about the Children's Costume parade and contest's etc from the email does this mean that:
1: they will be on the cruise and to check the personal navigator as to when they will be on?
2: that they will be on the sailing date of the 27th?

I have a question about a difference of opinion we seem to be having LOL

The email sent about the Children's Costume parade and contest's etc from the email does this mean that:
1: they will be on the cruise and to check the personal navigator as to when they will be on?
2: that they will be on the sailing date of the 27th?

That was what I took away from that e-mail - and that it wasn't just for kids either - they would be on the ship and on our sail date!

I was looking at some of the images of how the work on the magic is going.

WOW. It is like they are ripping the whole thing apart and putting it back together. Apparently, there are over 3000 people and they are working 24hours a day on it. Though I am sure that they all aren't working 24 hours a day - if so that would be crazy overtime pay. ;)

LOL! I'm sure they are working round the clock - but in shifts - hehehe - cannot WAIT to see her! WooWoo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter