• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Halloween on the Magic 2013

We're heading down to DL for Clint's birthday. We leave tonight and get back late Sunday night. I can't wait to check out Cars land and all the new stuff! We're also heading to the D23 expo on Saturday! Have a wonderful rest of the week!

First you talk about jealous, then say you are going to DL and the d23 expo?

Now we are all jealous! ;)

Have fun

We're heading down to DL for Clint's birthday. We leave tonight and get back late Sunday night. I can't wait to check out Cars land and all the new stuff! We're also heading to the D23 expo on Saturday! Have a wonderful rest of the week!

What is th D23 expo?

Welcome to the cruise! I'm super jealous that you were on the MV of the Fantasy! I heard that it ran a lot smoother than the MV of the dream. There is a link to the FE sign up list in my signature.

We are all signed up for the FE and ready to go shopping tomorrow to start our gifts!! Can't wait! We have never booked a cruise so close to departure .... it is really exciting!!

The MV of the Fantasy was amazing and it ran really smooth. We actually renewed our vows for our 10 year anniversary on that cruise so it holds a special place in our hearts!!

Is everyone dressing up for Halloween or are all the kids? Can't decide if I want to take up all the space with two costumes for each kid ... one for pirate night and one for Halloween.

Is everyone dressing up for Halloween or are all the kids? Can't decide if I want to take up all the space with two costumes for each kid ... one for pirate night and one for Halloween.

Our kids definitely will. Not sure what they are going to dress up as yet.

As for adults. Here is the full range. Some will not dress up at all. On the other hand. you will definitely see some go all out. We went to WDW for halloween last year and there were some non-kids costumes that were very impressive.

I think it is totally up to you.

As for me. Well. I got this shirt.
(hopefully no one will steal my idea)

Thanks, so it's kind of a Disney Comicon.

I think the appropriate jargon is a Disney MickeyCon

My wife and I will be dressing up. We are going to be Clark Kent and Lois Lane

One year I slicked my hair down, wore a really thin white dress shirt and tie with some nerdy glasses. But the kicker was I had a superman shirt underneath and a "hello my name is 'Clark'" sticker.

We might dress up for Halloween, but only if we can find/figure out good costumes. I was thinking about doing Mike and Celia from Monsters Inc, but the hubby didn't go for it. Back to the drawing boards.

We went to WDW years ago for Halloween and we did a Peter Pan theme... I still have my Wendy costume but the kids don't want to do that again ... wonder if I can get the hubby to be Peter Pan ... last time he was Mr. Smee.

I was dying to do family costumes (Wizard of Oz! Avengers! So many ideas!), but the kids INSISTED on picking out costumes the other day - Cinderella & Hulk. Plan B was for the husband to be Bruce Banner and me to be the 'before' Cinderella - no one else likes my idea or is onboard :( I guess I'm skipping dressing up this year!

Back from our short trip to DL and the expo. Cars Land is amazing! I can't wait until it comes to FL..they did an amazing job with Radiator Springs Racers, Mater's junkyard jamboree and Luigi's flying tires. The expo was pretty neat, and the highlight of our trip was the concert with Richard Sherman and Alan Menken. For those of you don't know who they are, Sherman (and his brother) wrote the song for It'd a Small World, Mary Poppins, Tiki Room, etc. During his portion of the concert, he play snippets of songs and talked about his time with Walt. Menken worked on the songs for Aladdin, Little Mermaid, Tangled, etc. His portion of the concert was more of a performance--he played lots of songs but didn't do a whole lot of talking.

While at the expo, my husband figured out his Halloween costume (I'm not going to give it away) now if he can pull it off! I still need a costume!

We will be dressing up this year. We let The Bee (age 5) choose the family theme. It was narrowed down to Wreck-It Ralph, Star Wars, or Oz the Great & Powerful. We are doing Oz the Great & Powerful (it will be myself, DH, Grammy, and The Bee!). And, of course, there's pirate night!

We have NYC Comic Con two weeks before and she wants to dress up for that, too...so she's deciding between Monster High or Star Wars.

So much to do, so little time :):rotfl2:

Where is all the excitement?!?! I can hardly wait....less than 3 months to go!!!!! Some questions for you...
1. What are you most looking forward to? CC
2. If you have kids what are they most looking forward to? Aqua dunk
3. Are you excited about the Halloween festivities? Yes!
4.Are you celebrating anything while onboard? My DD's 7th bday
5. Are you participating in FE? Yes!
6. Are you running/walking the CC 5k? Not sure yet, I did last time!

Where is all the excitement?!?! I can hardly wait....less than 3 months to go!!!!! Some questions for you...
1. What are you most looking forward to? CC
2. If you have kids what are they most looking forward to? Aqua dunk
4.Are you celebrating anything while onboard? My DD's 7th bday
5. Are you participating in FE? Yes!
6. Are you running/walking the CC 5k? Not sure yet, I did last time!

1. Cabana on CC & Tulum ruins
2. Crab races @ CC, costume parties, pool, onboard shopping, shows/musicals
3. ABSOLUTELY!!
4. Mine + DH 8th wedding anniversary
5. YES!!
6. A runDisney event is on my bucket list. I regretfully skipped out last cruise last year and am excited to participate in the CC5K (even if not actually at WDW)

1. What are you most looking forward to? Just being away, and surprising the kids (if I can pull it off)
2. If you have kids what are they most looking forward to? they think we're going to Miami for work! They are going to FLIP!
4.Are you celebrating anything while onboard? a Disney Cruise *IS* the reason to celebrate!
5. Are you participating in FE? Signed up today!
6. Are you running/walking the CC 5k? I think so, but it depends on how much I run the other days. I did it once before, kind of anti-climactic and I already got the shirt!

Hi we are coming on this Cruise we weren't sure, But Now we have paid our Travel Agent we are commited. We still have a Mini Dream Cruise to Partake in NExt week. Are we too late to get involved with Fish extenders ?

lindylou2_2002 said:
Hi we are coming on this Cruise we weren't sure, But Now we have paid our Travel Agent we are commited. We still have a Mini Dream Cruise to Partake in NExt week. Are we too late to get involved with Fish extenders ?

Nope not too late!

Welcome to the cruise! You are more than welcome to sign up for the FE list. I will close the list one month prior to setting sail.

We can't wait to be back on the cruise ship!! We are looking forward to CC and all of the trivia! We're huge trivia people (generally disney and dcl trivia but some other trivia). Can't wait for Palo either!!!!

I'm looking forward to the Aqua Dunk! We will probably be wearing our suits when we board and hopping right in line. I'm also looking forward to my first massage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter