Halloween on the Magic 2013

I received a call from a 407 (Orlando) number today and nearly had a heart attack until I listened to the voicemail. It was DVC saying welcome home and that they would meet us at the terminal, which he later said "port Canaveral." Oops! Oh well...dvc meet is Monday at 9:30am!

It's noon FL time and still no room assignments.

Wonder if the 2-night 10/25 cruise got any yet.

Any updates on the progress of the ship?

From what my sources tell me, Huey, Dewey and Louie haven't finished assigning the rooms. They are too busy playing with all the new stuff on the ship. ;)

i just talked to shoreside services and they said that halloween comes a day early on the ship. Since the 31st is the last night and people have to pack up and leave luggage outside for pickup, Halloween will be celebrated on the 30th. That means it is three nights of dress up:

10/28 - Dress Up Night
10/29 - Pirate Night
10/30 - Halloween Observed

Also, in case anyone is interested, Dining rotation is ABBCA.

So where ever you dine the first night, you will also dine the last night. Also your second and third night will be at the same location. This means that the fourth night will only be the only time at that location. So here is a sample rotation (this is the one we requested):

10/27 Lumiere’s
10/28 Animator’s Palate
10/29 Animator’s Palate
10/30 Carioca’s
10/31 Lumiere’s

mmcxiiad said:
i just talked to shoreside services and they said that halloween comes a day early on the ship. Since the 31st is the last night and people have to pack up and leave luggage outside for pickup, Halloween will be celebrated on the 30th. That means it is three nights of dress up:

10/28 - Dress Up Night
10/29 - Pirate Night

So where ever you dine the first night, you will also dine the last night. Also your second and third night will be at the same location. This means that the fourth night will only be the only time at that location. So here is a sample rotation (this is the one we requested):

10/27 Lumiere’s
10/28 Animator’s Palate
10/29 Animator’s Palate
10/30 Carioca’s
10/31 Lumiere’s

Could you explain what the dinning rotation ABBCA means? Please and thank you!

10/28 - Dress Up Night
10/29 - Pirate Night

10/27 Lumiere’s
10/28 Animator’s Palate
10/29 Animator’s Palate
10/30 Carioca’s
10/31 Lumiere’s

Thanks for the info.

Not knowing the rotations, we just put a request in when we booked the cruise to be in AP for Pirate Night (we were in there on the Fantasy and it is great with the video screens). Sure hope we get it as I would love to be in Lumiere's twice.

That's just the order of your restaurants. In the example that was posted, your KTTW would list LAACL.

The other rotations then would be ACCLA and CLLAC.

The letters = the pattern. Kinda like when you learn poetry patterns. For example:

A - 10/27 Lumiere’s
B - 10/28 Animator’s Palate
B - 10/29 Animator’s Palate
C - 10/30 Carioca’s
A - 10/31 Lumiere’s

Because each room may have a different rotation of the three restaurants, there are three different itineraries, but the pattern structure will be identical. So someone else may have:

A - 10/27 Animator’s Palate
B - 10/28 Carioca’s
B - 10/29 Carioca’s
C - 10/30 Lumiere’s
A - 10/31 Animator’s Palate

or

A - 10/27 Carioca’s
B - 10/28 Lumiere’s
B - 10/29 Lumiere’s
C - 10/30 Animator’s Palate
A - 10/31 Carioca’s

All packed and ready to go! We leave tomorrow night. See everyone on board on Sunday!

My daughter, who is in second grade, just told me that a boy from her class is going to be on this cruise too.

(cue music to small world ride)

6 hours give or take to Minneapolis, then about 3 down to Orlando. We leave Alaska at 9PM, get into Orlando about 11:30AM. It goes quick sleeping on the flight. The trip home is chasing the sun all day. Leave Miami at 2pm and get back to Alaska about 12:30am our time.

I'm missing a few staterooms for Fish Extenders and the Roster, here is who i'm missing (I may have some GTY people on this unknown list, please let me know, if you're on this list, if you're still GTY, or have a stateroom).

Unknown:

2BoysMom
BeccaBoo1021
ChipperMerlin
Janis
Lindylou2_2002
Love2Plan4Disney
mcgcrew
Sparkypluto
Tropictammy

GTY list:

absolutkristee
cpc430
Durgana Family
egitana
JLDSMD
mmouse37 (I know you're still waiting, thanks for posting!)

For those who may get their rooms after I leave tomorrow, please feel free to leave me a message on our stateroom phone and we'll put your screen name as well as room number on our dry erase board. This will be on our door throughout the cruise for anyone to come glance at for changes and updates on FE stuff! I'm going to try something new this cruise and carry a wave phone with me (no kids, why bother in the past!) because we have a lot of late joiners so that is going to throw a kink in our normal FE system. We'll do our best at having the FE list on us and we will pencil in changes as they come along. So anytime during the cruise, please feel free to call my wave phone, 5632, with any changes.

Clint (& Sarah)

Leaving in one hour to get DS from school and then on to the airport. Still no room assignment from DCL. :headache:

Hope we get it before we get to port.

Hi everyone!

Walking up on the Disney Dream and THRILLED to see this cruise hasn't been cancelled!!! We asked everyday about our 10/25 & this cruise :)

We are getting off the ship today & driving to Miami for 1 night in a hotel......boarding the Magic tomorrow!!!

See everyone soon!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter