• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Halloween Horror Nights 2008

patster made a thread where we share about the clues for hhn.
come try it out.

But I've been slacking on it. Fortunately, Mac and alycia23 have been bailing me out by reporting the latest updates!

It's just me, Daaaaaaaaaaaamn Skippy, and it's damn good to be here!
Yes, I am a scareactor, have been for many many years now! Such a wonderful job!
Thank you for the welcome committee! hehehe :banana:

Yes, I am a scareactor, have been for many many years now! Such a wonderful job!

9.gif
.... glad to have ya with us!! We can't wait for this year's event!!!!

Since there are some current and former scareactors here, I am just curious if I worked with any of you. I was a clown in the last authentic Amity in 2001; I was in the original Screamhouse in 2002 (among the many characters I played that year, I was a redhead nurse on the last night); and I was in the Ship of Screams in 2003. Unfortunately, life has not allowed me to work any of the HHN's since then. I miss it, but it would be great to catch up with some old friends and meet some new ones who have Halloween flowing through their blood!

Oh, does Carl still roast a pig for his cast?

Yes, Carl is still there buddy and roasts a pig every year now!!!!
I few houses I was in : Scary Tales 2, Terror Mines, Jason...
Not sure if I know you man, but it would be great to meet up with a fellow cast member. Are you attending this year???

I doubt if I knew you if we were not in the same cast. Perhaps we met at some point. I am sure we know mutual people, though. Unfortunately, I will be in Colorado all fall and am not sure that I will make it back to Florida before Thanksgiving. If there is a chance, I will not pass up this year's event. It wouldn't be Halloween for me any other way! Should our paths cross, it would be fun to swap war stories.

If you are such the expert, they WHY are you asking about " Extended Stay HHN night dates "

"Quote: Originally Posted by DamnSkippy [showthread.php p=26470167#post26470167] Does anyone have the special Extended Stay Halloween Horror Nights dates You know where the park is open till 2AM or later... I have not seen these dates posted yet and I always plan my family vacation around them."

Hello! I just joined this forum to find out some "inside info" on HHN (my mom and I are going for the first time this year!). I will be going on Saturday, Oct. 25. I purchased day tickets for Universal Studios and separate tickets for HHN. Our plan is to get to the park early in the day (we've been dying to check out the Simpson's ride), then check in to our hotel in the afternoon for a little R & R before HHN.

So here' s my question: since we won't already be in the park when HHN begins, what is the best time to get there? When it opens around 6:30 or later? We have express passes so I'm hopeful that we'll be able to see all of the houses :)

Thanks in advance!

Kim

I'd say get there ASAP if you wanna see it all in one night, even with an Express pass....

If you are such the expert, they WHY are you asking about " Extended Stay HHN night dates "

"Quote: Originally Posted by DamnSkippy [showthread.php p=26470167#post26470167] Does anyone have the special Extended Stay Halloween Horror Nights dates You know where the park is open till 2AM or later... I have not seen these dates posted yet and I always plan my family vacation around them."

Ignore DamnSkippy. He's a known liar (and not a very good one, as you can see) on various other Universal sites. Thankfully, he was banned from all of them. We can only hope the trend continues.

Hello! I just joined this forum to find out some "inside info" on HHN (my mom and I are going for the first time this year!). I will be going on Saturday, Oct. 25. I purchased day tickets for Universal Studios and separate tickets for HHN. Our plan is to get to the park early in the day (we've been dying to check out the Simpson's ride), then check in to our hotel in the afternoon for a little R & R before HHN.

So here' s my question: since we won't already be in the park when HHN begins, what is the best time to get there? When it opens around 6:30 or later? We have express passes so I'm hopeful that we'll be able to see all of the houses :)

Thanks in advance!

Kim
Since you will have day tickets and HHN tickets for the same night, I would STRONGLY recommend being in the park before they close so you can do S & S. You will beat the mob outside trying to get in at 6:30pm and will get a head start on the houses...especially on a Saturday.

If you stick with your plan of going early and then waiting outside for the gates to open at 6:30pm, I would get there by 5:30pm and just wait in the crowd.

But...as I said...you would be GREATLY ahead to do S & S instead of waiting outside.

Can you do Stay and Scream if you have not specifically booked it as S&S but just have day and HHN tickets for the same day?

I wish I'd known this last year when we'd bought our tickets seperately, I thought we had to leave :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter