• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Halloween Fantasy On The High Seas - Eastern October 24th 2015

Hi! I can't PM because I have a new account. We just booked tonight with our friends. Please add us to the FE group if you have an opening. Maybe there are others that wanted to be in the FE that didn't book before the cutoff. We could start a new, small group? Thank you so much for your help and organizing this. My kids LOVE it! PLEASE PUT US IN THE SAME GROUP IF POSSIBLE :) Thank you SO SO much!

Stateroom 6176 - Kevin - Dad - Goofy
Stateroom 6176 - Nelda - Mom - Jack Sparrow
Stateroom 6176 - Jack (6yrs) - Son Twin - Chip - no allergies
Stateroom 6176 - VJ (6yrs) - Son Twin - Dale - no allergies

Stateroom TBD (not assigned yet) - Matt - Dad
Stateroom TBD (not assigned yet) - Lauren - Mom
Stateroom TBD (not assigned yet) - Max (5yrs) - Son - Hiro, Baymax - no allergies
Stateroom TBD (not assigned yet) - Hailey (3yrs) - Daughter - Disney Princesses - no allergies

Ok. Please help! This is our 2nd Disney Cruise and we are wanting to do the Fish Extenders. I am having a hard time figuring out how to sign up.

brandyshoes, we just booked tonight and we would like to participate too. This is where you sign up, but it looks like they might have closed the FE lists since we are approaching sail date. We have two kids (3yrs and 5yrs) and our friends we are sailing with have two kids (6yr old twins). Its really all about the kids, I don't need to participate, but they love the FE exchange. I hope its not too late!

Hi Dragon 1165! We just booked and I cannot seem to IM you! Can you please add us to this Fish Extender group? We are interested in joining each (every) group and already have presents/gifts for everyone! You may email me, if you would like, at goofykins@aol.com . Thank you very, very much!

Stateroom Verandah TBD - Lisa B. - Mom - 36 years old
Stateroom Verandah TBD - Steven B. - Dad - 34 years old
Stateroom Verandah TBD - Brandon B. - 7 Years Old - Son
Stateroom Verandah TBD - Cody B. - 4 Years Old - Son

brandyshoes, we just booked tonight and we would like to participate too. This is where you sign up, but it looks like they might have closed the FE lists since we are approaching sail date. We have two kids (3yrs and 5yrs) and our friends we are sailing with have two kids (6yr old twins). Its really all about the kids, I don't need to participate, but they love the FE exchange. I hope its not too late!
Yes that would be great to start a new group we are also traveling with some friends. We have 3 kids a 9year old girl and twin 4 year old boys. Our friends have a 10 year old boy and a 5 year old girl.
So how do we get our group started?

Update, FE lists are complete. No more new FE requests please.

Please note that Disney changed their alcohol policy start 9/30/2015 so you can bring 2 bottles or 6 beers per adult only. I believe that folks who used to bring those small alcoholic bottles as FE gifts will not be able to do that anymore.

Hello RVD! I understand it looks like you have closed the FE groups. However, from reading the thread, there are at least 5 families that have just booked rooms that are interested in participating. Is there anything you can do to help us create a small group? Please please please.

Lauren

Yes that would be great to start a new group we are also traveling with some friends. We have 3 kids a 9year old girl and twin 4 year old boys. Our friends have a 10 year old boy and a 5 year old girl.
So how do we get our group started?

Hi Brandyshoes. I'm trying to get a small group together. Please post your info and your friends.

Staterooms, names, gender, child ages, favorite Disney character, and any allergies.

Ok. My stateroom 6642
cruising Oct 24th
Larson Family No allergies
John- Dad - Mickey /no alcohol
Brandy - Mom- Minnie /no alcohol
Katelynn Girl (9) - Minnie/Cinderella/Mal
Jaxson Boy (4) Japhar/Captain Hook
Kaden Boy (4) Japhar/Captain Hook

Our Friends are traveling with us.
Stateroom 6652 Dugas family
Matt -Dad Mickey/no alcohol
Alisha -Mom Mickey/no alcohol
Brayden Boy (10) Mickey
Macy Girl (5) Ariel

Thanks again

Hello! We also just booked our cruise! We would LOVE to be apart of the fish extenders. I noticed a few other families trying to start a new list. If it's not to late can you add our family as well?

Billy -Adult Cabin (not assigned yet) No allergies Goofy
Lyndi -Adult No allergies Minnie
Sarah -14 No allergies Minnie
Ella -6 No allergies Elsa

Hello we just booked our cruise as well and would love for our kids to be apart of this fun experience. Hopefully it is not to late to add our family as well. Best wishes, see you real soon.

Dale- Mom- N/A- Ursula- no allergies
Todd-Dad-N/A- Mr. Incredible- no allergies
Nui-17-Rapunzel- no allergies
Aubrey-16- Peter pan- no allergies
Davis-12-simba-no allergies

Wow I have a lot to learn about this: Let's see if I cant get it right this time:
CABIN 7172
Dale- Mom- N/A- Ursula- no allergies
Todd-Dad-N/A- Mr. Incredible- no allergies
Nui( girl)-17-Rapunzel- no allergies
Aubrey (girl)-16- Peter pan- no allergies
Davis (boy)-12-simba-no allergies

Ok, I created a new group called "Darth Vader" and it includes:

6176 (Kevin/Nelda family) - What is your last name? Anyone have allergies? Ok with alcoholic gifts?
TBD (Matt/Lauren family) - What is your last name? Anyone have allergies? Ok with alcoholic gifts?
6642 (Larson family)
6652 (Dugas family)
TBD (Billy/Lyndi family) - What is your last name? Ok with alcoholic gifts?
7172 (Todd/Dale family) - What is your last name? Ok with alcoholic gifts?

There are 12 families total on this list so far. I will post the full list shortly.

We got our cruise docs yesterday! Woohoo!!

Boohoo for Bella Krass, (EZ Go Travel Inc.) sorry to say, but yours were stuck to the back of ours. I dropped them in the mail this morning at 7:05 at the post office so they will be on their way....again....to Illinois. Hope you get them soon!

6176 (Kevin/Nelda family) - What is your last name? Anyone have allergies? Ok with alcoholic gifts?
TBD (Matt/Lauren family) - What is your last name? Anyone have allergies? Ok with alcoholic gifts?
6642 (Larson family)
6652 (Dugas family)

There are 12 families total on this list so far. I will post the full list shortly.

Thank you so so much!
Kevin & Nelda Smith
No allergies, alcohol is ok

Lauren & Matt Devereaux
No allergies, alcohol is ok
Stateroom TBD

6642 (Larson family)
6652 (Dugas family)

RVD...please help us -- we JUST GOT THIS CRUISE booked last night and my wife, ever the planner, is all ready with about 20 FE gifts

We are the Lumish Family...from Pittsburgh, PA
We will actually have two verandah staterooms, TBD which stateroom number we get from Disney (probably two weeks before they will give us our stateroom numbers)

My wife, Jen will be with me (Adam) in one room and in the other will be Kayla (10 y/o daughter) and Kathy Szczerbinski, Jen's mom ((Ma)

We will just have the one FE though on Kayla's room, FYI...

Fav characters:
Adam = Yoda
Jen = The Alien from Toy Story (green, three eyes...)
Kayla = STITCH
Ma = She loves them ALL!!! :)

Additionally, Kayla would love to last minute Pen-Pal/text with any girl her age, FYI...

Can you spread a little Pixie Dust on this request and help get us on a FE list???

With great appreciation and thanks, in advance....Adam

QUEEN OF HEARTS FE Group:

Justin and Julianne have been assigned to Stateroom 5013.

Can someone please update the first page to reflect this? Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter