Halloween at DL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, everyone! I am hoping this Birthday Boogie will help get us some more info on HalloweenTime! Tablefor5 did a Memorial Day boogie that worked in getting us info, so the more holidays and birthdays we can drum up around here, the more chances we have at getting some news!!:rotfl2:

:dancer:

Anyone have a direct link to the official site's refurbishment schedule? I can't seem to find it anywhere on their site.

Anyone have a direct link to the official site's refurbishment schedule? I can't seem to find it anywhere on their site.

It's not on the site yet to my knowledge. And it's not exactly a refurbishment since it was supposedly (other than Al Lutz I can't find any sources) shut down by the county for a code violation. It's probably going to be an indefinate thing until they can actually get a plan in place and then install the railing if that truly is what it's about.

It's not on the site yet to my knowledge. And it's not exactly a refurbishment since it was supposedly (other than Al Lutz I can't find any sources) shut down by the county for a code violation. It's probably going to be an indefinate thing until they can actually get a plan in place and then install the railing if that truly is what it's about.

Oh, I know. I just wanted to know where to find the actual refurb/closure list though. Even with the new website, I still seem to have a hard time finding stuff.

Oh, I know. I just wanted to know where to find the actual refurb/closure list though. Even with the new website, I still seem to have a hard time finding stuff.

I know how to view them by day, but I haven't found a compiled list on the Disneyland website either. I usually just check at the bottom of the Dateline Disneyland thing.

I know how to view them by day, but I haven't found a compiled list on the Disneyland website either. I usually just check at the bottom of the Dateline Disneyland thing.

I don't think there is a "list" on DLRs website. Mouseplanet has one though.

AND....

Happy Birthday Sherry!!!!!

Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Sherry, happy birthday to you. Have a good one.:bday:

I don't think there is a "list" on DLRs website. Mouseplanet has one though.

AND....

Happy Birthday Sherry!!!!!

Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Sherry, happy birthday to you. Have a good one.:bday:

Thank you to both of you! And I will throw in some boogie myself, in hopes some sort of info will be heading this way soon!!

17858boo-thumb.gif
:dancer::cool1::banana::yay::dance3::cheer2:
:woohoo::dancer:
17858boo-thumb.gif
party::sulley::hmghost::dogdance:

17858boo-thumb.gif
17858boo-thumb.gif
17858boo-thumb.gif
17858boo-thumb.gif
17858boo-thumb.gif

:dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer:

Because the Halloween party will be at Disneyland this year, do you think they will keep DCA open longer on those nights?

I think we have all been wondering this too, to an extent. World of Color is the big question mark right now. I think that many of us assumed that WoC would be running at DCA into Fall, although maybe on a more limited schedule. It would make sense if people had an alternate choice for nighttime entertainment if they choose not to do the MHP in DL, and WoC would be a good option. Plus, since WoC is still so new, it would make sense that DLR wants to keep it in the spotlight for a while and encourage folks to see it, and then DCA would stay open later, most likely.

Right now, however, there is no WoC showing on the calendar past Labor Day, I think. I assume this will change and they will keep it going through Fall. Whether or not it will be a weekend-only thing or a once per night thing is up in the air, but DCA would likely have to be open later at least a couple of nights per week.

Happy Birthday Sherry! I hope that you bring us good luck today, and we get some HalloweenTime info. :)

I have a question about the Happy Haunts tour. Is it worth it if you can't ride most of the rides?

I'll still probably lurk a little, but it looks like we will reschedule our Halloween trip to Christmas time. :headache: My third child is now 3 and the added cost of the party isn't flying with me anymore. I just can't imagine going for the season and not hitting the party and seeing the fireworks....:sad1:

Thanks, that was HalloweenTime 2008. The photopass person had just left and Im very happy with how that photo turned out even tho I didnt get my pic with them.

Happy Birthday Sherry! I hope that you bring us good luck today, and we get some HalloweenTime info. :)

I have a question about the Happy Haunts tour. Is it worth it if you can't ride most of the rides?

That's what I'm wondering as well. Although for me it's more of a lack of interest in a couple of the rides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter