Halloween at DL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting ready to make my first PS! I really wanted to know about WOC before I officially made my first phone call, especially if the dining packages start back up again. I don't want to miss out if I am late on the draw. But I've decided WOC will be on the back burner for me. If it happens, it happens. If not, no harm.

BUT, if I do see it, I didn't want more than one PS per day. As it stands this is what I think I'm doing:

- Thursday 9/23: lunch at BB (hopefully 11:30)
- Friday 9/24: breakfast at GK (hopefully 7)
- Sunday 9/26: Fantasmic! dessert seating

If WOC does get announced before I make the PS for BB/GK then I may switch somet stuff around. But we'll see. And I can't call for Fantasmic! until 30 days, right?

I was just wondering when you phone? I need to phone from New Zealand so want to get it right. I want to book the Fantasmic dessert seatting for Saturday 25 September. When would I phone and can I do that from New Zealand?

I was just wondering when you phone? I need to phone from New Zealand so want to get it right. I want to book the Fantasmic dessert seatting for Saturday 25 September. When would I phone and can I do that from New Zealand?

F! Dessert seating is 30 days prior. I believe you can do it at the "month" ahead instead of the actual 30 days, but I'm not positive.

F! Dessert seating is 30 days prior. I believe you can do it at the "month" ahead instead of the actual 30 days, but I'm not positive.

Everyone on the board says that you can order the F! premium seating 30 days in advance. All the websites said that you can reserved seating one month in advance, but it didn't say how many days that you reserved a seat. I remember when I ordered the F! premium seating when I called on May 11, 2009 for the F! premium seating for June 11, 2009. That was 31 days in advance, I would assume that you can call in one month of the day you want to get the premium seating.

sorry totally off subject nothing to do with Halloween but DH just took DD to the Hospital she was doubled over in pain and couldn't stand up straight to walk. Like most 5 year olds she is a bit of a drama queen, but never to the point that she turned down a brownie sundae (my way to see how bad she felt). So off they went and now I am sitting and waiting for the phone to ring. :sick:

sorry totally off subject nothing to do with Halloween but DH just took DD to the Hospital she was doubled over in pain and couldn't stand up straight to walk. Like most 5 year olds she is a bit of a drama queen, but never to the point that she turned down a brownie sundae (my way to see how bad she felt). So off they went and now I am sitting and waiting for the phone to ring. :sick:

Eek! Hope she's okay.

just got off phone with DH and says DD just had x-ray's and now they are waiting for the doctor. Thanks for all your thoughts I will keep you all posted.

Jeff did say she was acting a little better and was off his lap and playing a little bit.

Is it likely that there will be discounted hotel rates for October? I looked but right now the deals only run through September.

I've noticed they have been adding a day at a time on the official park hours. Hopefully by the weekend we will have an idea of what will run on the weekends. Knowing it is low season and most everything is scheduled for the weekends, I interested to see if WOC, Fantasmic, and Aladdin are going to be shown. I normally have all my plans made 5 months out and this is driving me crazy. How can you reserve anything 60 days out if their calendar only shows information 30-45 days in advance?

Kate is doing fine, the doctors couldn't find anything wrong - by the time they saw her (3 hours in the waiting room) the cramps had stopped and she just wanted to come home and go to bed.

I'm glad to hear that about Kate, srauchbauer!:goodvibes

Hey, everyone - today is my birthday!!:cool1: How about a little Birthday HalloweenTime Information Boogie for me? Maybe that will do the trick?:rotfl2:

Happy birthday Sherry! Here's hoping your day is a special one. Time for some Holloween time info boogie!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::yay::yay::yay::dance3::dance3:
:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cool1::cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter