Group project anyone?

Just wondering if anyone has had any issues with having these printed with their pics in them, due to copywrite issues? I see so many on here that I love and would love to use. You all are amazingly talented!!

I needed one to go around a picture of my daughter with Snow White, so I decided to try one of my own, does this look okay?

DSCN1571copy.jpg

Just wondering if anyone has had any issues with having these printed with their pics in them, due to copywrite issues? I see so many on here that I love and would love to use. You all are amazingly talented!!

I just had some printed at Walgreens the other day and I wasnt quite sure if they would give me a problem, but no one said anything. So I think you would be alright too.

Kelly - this is me whining, now imagine your child's best whine. :goodvibes I want to make stars like you make stars. How do do it? I have Photo Impact & PSE? Do you use either of those and can you please (pretty please), (Pretty, pretty please with a cherry on top) tell me how to do it? :confused3
Thanks, Penny:cloud9::flower3::flower3::flower3::flower3::flower3::flower3:

Kelly - this is me whining, now imagine your child's best whine. :goodvibes I want to make stars like you make stars. How do do it? I have Photo Impact & PSE? Do you use either of those and can you please (pretty please), (Pretty, pretty please with a cherry on top) tell me how to do it? :confused3
Thanks, Penny:cloud9::flower3::flower3::flower3::flower3::flower3::flower3:

Penny which stars are ya talking about? Which disign are you referring to:confused3

Sorry, I just see these wonderful stars and think "Kelly did it." LOL The stars going accross the top/bottom of the picture frames. :goodvibes Thank you. P

That is actually part of a logo I saved from a google search a long time ago, I usally just add them as a png and change the color and layer style to match the disign. Here they are in png format so you can use them too:cutie:
I did silver and gold:goodvibes
01pixiedustgold.png

01pixiedustsilver.png

I have wanted stars for a very long time. I thank you very, very much. :goodvibesPenny:cloud9::flower3:

You're welcome I am happy to help. Also I have been doing google searches for free photoshop brushes, and their are lots of free fairy dust and sparkle brushes out there you could download and add to your photoshop program. I am trying to master those next. I strive to have it look like Natalie's when she uses them:goodvibes

This is our first time using photopass and have a question. I love all of you guys' designs but was wondering how I go about using them. Do I need a special program to use them on my own photos. TIA!!

Krissy

This is our first time using photopass and have a question. I love all of you guys' designs but was wondering how I go about using them. Do I need a special program to use them on my own photos. TIA!!

Krissy

My frames are saved as png files so they have a clear background so you should be able to just lay them on top of you photo and just resize your photo underneath to center it as needed. I hope this makes sense to you:goodvibes

Hi Kellybell
Could I get this in a Tiffany Blue? Mickey n Mannie can stay red if you want, but the rest Tiffany Blue... We are celebrating our (silver) 25th Vow Renewal in 2011 ( if all works out ) would love to use this design somehow..

Thank you in advance

Just so you don't think Kellybell is ignoring you she is in Disney right now and will be back next week.:goodvibes

A few years back we had a thread going where the different designers all contributed. The designs were frames for our Disney pictures and there were some really great ones,

Here's an example of one with and without the picture,

tinkframe.gif

tinkframefilled.jpg

Just remember to save the frame as .gif so that the center will be clear

Anyone want to join in?

Super fun!
Are you thinking sticking to one outer and inner "mat" size?

Then possibly a dumb question, but I do my work in photoshop, so never have to really think about file extensions, but if I make a frame and save as a .gif which program would someone use to put in their own pics?

I have been making mine in 4x6, but I really don't think it would matter, they can always be resized. I use photoshop and I also have photo impact, I haven't tried word but I think I remember people using it when we did this before. It's a shame I couldn't find the old thread it was full of really cute ones.

Here's another one,

animalkingdom.gif

animalkingdomfilled.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter