Group project anyone?

mickeytink.gif

mickeytinkfilled.gif

Great job, Debbie! Those look terrific. I remember the old frames thread. I may still have some of my frames on my desktop. I'll try to remember to check next time I have it on.

Great job, Debbie! Those look terrific. I remember the old frames thread. I may still have some of my frames on my desktop. I'll try to remember to check next time I have it on.

Didn't you make the Winnie the Pooh one with the bees around the edge? I loved that one.

I spent quite a bit of time perusing that old thread once upon a time. Thanks for bringing them up again. Can't wait to frame some of our pictures this October. :)

These are great! If someone could update some of the dated ones to 2013, I would definitely be grateful!!

Thanks Mrs. Heg. I remember most of the DISigners. I especially remember Julia & Nick's Mom as she tried to share her PSE knowledge with a PI user. I am going to try and merge them if that's ok with you? :goodvibes

Yeah! I'm glad to see others are interested, I love yours Dom, especially the star wars one.

I'll have to go back and look at all the old ones, it's been a while.

I merged the two threads. I will try and delete the ones with outdated links in them. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter