Group project anyone?

Wow! I loved the look back into the past. There were people that I had forgotten all about.

Debbie, your grandson was so little!

Once my kids get back to school, I'm going to try to make time for designing again.

It was a blast from the past, thanks for merging them Penny. Brandon will be ten Wednesday, my kids grew up fast but my grandchildren are growing up even faster.

Hey Dom, here's your Star Tours with a picture of my husband and grandson at SWW in 2009

starwarsfilled.gif

Keep em coming!

A couple more,

cars-1.gif

This one is based on one that was on the original thread, sorry I don't remember the designer,

teacups.gif

This picture is why I did the teacup frame, it's my favorite from our trip this summer, her face is pure joy, she loved the Tea Party ride.

teacupsfilled.gif

Nice job Mrs. Heg. I am looking at the ones from the beginning of this thread and we have come a long way. :thumbsup2

I realize now why I became a PI user. Back in the day most of the really good DISigners used PI if they couldn't afford PSE. As I didn't have a lot of money at the time, I bought PI. Later I bought PSE and now have them both, but have been reluctant to learn PSE. There are quite a few PSE frames in the beginning. :cool1:

Thanks for bring this back to life. Iam enjoying deleting all the dead posts from the beginning as it is soothing mindless work. :goodvibes

A couple more,

cars-1.gif

This one is based on one that was on the original thread, sorry I don't remember the designer,

teacups.gif

This picture is why I did the teacup frame, it's my favorite from our trip this summer, her face is pure joy, she loved the Tea Party ride.

teacupsfilled.gif

I absolutely love these!!!

I have been cleaning out all of the posts that had broken links or ones that "quoted" and duplicated an existing photo. Saw many old friends like Mrs. Heg, Pooh Bear 617, Sour Grapes, Cruiser 1969. Also saw a few from My 3 princes, but many of her links were broken. Same with Poohbear627 and an old favorite Steamboat Marti. This is fun. and it's decreasing the amount of pages so every time you come on the last page is at a different number. I think it was at 135 when I started deleting and now it's down to 77. :thumbsup2 Penny

A few years back we had a thread going where the different designers all contributed. The designs were frames for our Disney pictures and there were some really great ones,

Here's an example of one with and without the picture,

tinkframe.gif

tinkframefilled.jpg

Just remember to save the frame as .gif so that the center will be clear

Anyone want to join in?

:dance3: I had kept my subscription to this page and just realized that people started posting again. Love all the new frames everyone is adding:love:

These are so cool! I'm so glad I stumbled upon this thread! Now I just have to remember to use them! Thank you so much! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter