• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Grey's Anatomy new season

Real life question - would they really keep you that long in the hospital with those injuries? Wouldn't they more than likely ship you off to a nursing home?

Real life question - would they really keep you that long in the hospital with those injuries? Wouldn't they more than likely ship you off to a nursing home?

I was saying the same thing to DH. They would have sent her home, even with the jaw wired (I know it happened to my dad). It was strange that they kept her in for 6 weeks. Maybe the hearing thing had something to do with it. They never said who had the kids

I was saying the same thing to DH. They would have sent her home, even with the jaw wired (I know it happened to my dad). It was strange that they kept her in for 6 weeks. Maybe the hearing thing had something to do with it. They never said who had the kids

I am guessing Arizona had the kids? i was also surprised that the new dr just cut the wires and then told Jackson he could rewire her mouth the next day

I am guessing Arizona had the kids? i was also surprised that the new dr just cut the wires and then told Jackson he could rewire her mouth the next day

I think that was about that doctor finding her inner voice to speak up for her patient instead of quietly going along to get along like she did when Derek died.

I laughed out loud at that part of it. There is zero chance anyone would have been kept in the hospital that long, even a much loved doctor.

After someone had been beaten up as much as she had been, they would have been leaving the hospital in a wheelchair, not after they had been in long enough to heal to the point of walking out on her own 2 feet.

I laughed out loud at that part of it. There is zero chance anyone would have been kept in the hospital that long, even a much loved doctor.

After someone had been beaten up as much as she had been, they would have been leaving the hospital in a wheelchair, not after they had been in long enough to heal to the point of walking out on her own 2 feet.

Of course, Meredith IS an owner of the hospital, so I suppose an exception got made. LOL.

LOL

I always laugh that whenever anything happens to one of them almost everyone of them no matter what specialty they are are attending to their injuries. Do they drop all their other patients? At least Arizona wasn't there since she is Peds.

LOL

I always laugh that whenever anything happens to one of them almost everyone of them no matter what specialty they are are attending to their injuries. Do they drop all their other patients? At least Arizona wasn't there since she is Peds.
I thought about that too.

I thought it was okay. But it was emotionally draining. It reminded me that Jackson and April were never really a great fit.

I wasn't a fan of the reverse thing either and I guessed the surprise at the end. I told DH that would happen during the fortune cookie scene.

I liked it. It was confusing at first and then I caught on what they were doing. I was surprised by who the patient lady married...really thought it was going to be Jackson. But the April actor way over acts and it is annoying at times.

I liked it. It was confusing at first and then I caught on what they were doing. I was surprised by who the patient lady married...really thought it was going to be Jackson. But the April actor way over acts and it is annoying at times.

I thought that Jackson was marrying the patient as well until the end. I did not
like the episode either.

I liked the way they did it so they didn't drag it out any more than they already had. I've always hated Jackson & now I'm feeling pretty much the same about April.

It wasn't my favourite episode but not the worse one by far. I guessed the surprise a few weeks ago. I said I sure hope __________ doesn't end up happening and it sure did. It's going to be a really disappointing story line if it continues down the path..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter