• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Grey's Anatomy new season

Interesting episode. Sort of reminded me a bit of the singing episode, which I hated but my daughter loved to pieces.

Not boring though, so I gave it a thumbs up.

I can't say I'm a fan of the really long mid-season breaks. I could hardly remember what was happening on this and How to get Away With Murder.

I'm not a fan either (of the mid season breaks). I too couldn't remember where Grey's left off. I felt last night's show was a touch disturbing. They have done violence before...the shooter in the hospital. But a women getting beaten nearly to death. Made me feel skeevy.

I thought I watched from the beginning last night but I must've missed a few minutes? Didn't Alex propose to Jo in the cliff hanger?? I didn't see a resolution to that so I must've missed a few minutes. I'll have to catch it online.

I used to really like Grey's but I think it's time for it to come to a close now, it's just not that interesting anymore to me.

I thought I watched from the beginning last night but I must've missed a few minutes? Didn't Alex propose to Jo in the cliff hanger?? I didn't see a resolution to that so I must've missed a few minutes. I'll have to catch it online.

I used to really like Grey's but I think it's time for it to come to a close now, it's just not that interesting anymore to me.

Nope. You didn't miss anything about that story line. It's like they forgot that cliffhanger entirely.

Nope. You didn't miss anything about that story line. It's like they forgot that cliffhanger entirely.

The show was off for so long, I completely forgot about the cliffhanger!

i thought it was a really sad episode and that it was done from an interesting perspective. In the beginning scene, Alex said he shared a wall with Maggie which meant he wasn't living with Jo. I was sorry to see that April & Jackson didn't work things out. Im glad that they wrapped up this whole story and moved the timeline ahead.

From what I have read the Jackson/April story is not wrapped up and that is should be in the next few episodes.

I wondered the same thing about Alex and Jo - did she say no to his proposal and he left? It's like they forgot about it. I was really looking forward to last night but disappointed with it. Wasn't very exciting. I miss the old crew - yang, Burke, izzie! I know things change but I would be happy having yang come back!

I wondered the same thing about Alex and Jo - did she say no to his proposal and he left? It's like they forgot about it. I was really looking forward to last night but disappointed with it. Wasn't very exciting. I miss the old crew - yang, Burke, izzie! I know things change but I would be happy having yang come back!

I really don't think the show has been the same without her.

I miss McSteamy :faint:

I just watched the episode and holy cow I thought it was amazing! Such a good way to come back from the break. It was such an interesting perspective too, to show from Merediths POV.

To the pp, I don't think they forgot about the cliffhanger, I just think they didn't make it a focus and rightly so. Your best friend was attacked and almost died, of course that is what you are going to focus on..it's what people naturally do. They showed Alex and Jo together at the end of the episode so it will probably be dealt with next week. I can't wait to see what happens!

Yawn - this show is not what it used to be. Is this the last season? I thought this week's episode was boring.

I just watched the episode and holy cow I thought it was amazing! Such a good way to come back from the break. It was such an interesting perspective too, to show from Merediths POV.

To the pp, I don't think they forgot about the cliffhanger, I just think they didn't make it a focus and rightly so. Your best friend was attacked and almost died, of course that is what you are going to focus on..it's what people naturally do. They showed Alex and Jo together at the end of the episode so it will probably be dealt with next week. I can't wait to see what happens!

I thought it was a great episode too. I felt so sorry for her when her kids didn't want to go near her, what a horrible feeling that would be. I like how near the end they focused on forgiveness. I was afraid she wouldn't forgive her attacker. If he knew what he was doing that would be one thing, but not knowing he did it I'm just glad she forgave him and reached out to hold his hand. I was in tears at that point.

I agree with others, and hope this is the last season. The show has been on so long, and I do miss most of the old characters...Yang, Izzie, Derrick, McSteamy....even George. I'm ready for it to be done. But will watch until the very end.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter