Grab your fannypacks, we're headed to Disney! NEW UPDATE! Day 7 Part 1!#198 MK DAY!

Jenny, I am glad you like SeaWorld, cause I liked it a lot. Guess what, We are going back in September. Haha!!

I stay offline for a week and only one update. Come on we want this trip finished before we go again.

I stay offline for a week and only one update. Come on we want this trip finished before we go again.

:rotfl:
You're such a great mom MrsPiglet!!! My mom doesn't like all too much so I never really get to go with my parents. I've been about 13 times, and only 2 times were with my parents. Luckily, I have a very loving aunt and unlce who take my all the time! :hug:

:rotfl:
You're such a great mom MrsPiglet!!! My mom doesn't like all too much so I never really get to go with my parents. I've been about 13 times, and only 2 times were with my parents. Luckily, I have a very loving aunt and unlce who take my all the time! :hug:
Awwwww, well I betcha have fun though.
:rolleyes1

Still waiting for another update...

(No rush!)

:laughing:
Sorry! I'm trying to get all my pictures together and figure out what I did this day. :goodvibes

So guess what guys? I got a job interview! Approximately 3 weeks after I turned 16 and I finally have an interview. It's tomorrow at 9:30 am, so I'll probably update tonight to calm my nerves.

If I do get the job though, I promise I won't forget about this report! I'll do it during the times I have off and I'm not sleeping. It's only part-time so I'll still have time to do other stuff.

So guess what guys? I got a job interview! Approximately 3 weeks after I turned 16 and I finally have an interview. It's tomorrow at 9:30 am, so I'll probably update tonight to calm my nerves.

If I do get the job though, I promise I won't forget about this report! I'll do it during the times I have off and I'm not sleeping. It's only part-time so I'll still have time to do other stuff.

Good luck with your interview :goodvibes

Laur's princess:

I am SO SO SO sorry. I've just been so busy doing other things. Every time I think about my TR I feel so guilty, I've just been trying to get some time for it.

I 100% promise at least a small update today.

(And btw, my interview went great. I got the job! They're calling me next week for orientation. :))

(The DIS is messed up for me right now. I'll add in the fonts and bolds later.)

The Day that Sounds Dangerous
Day 6 Part 1

(I'm sorry, but this will be really short. I'm exhausted.)We woke up late! Ahhh. Usually we're very laid back, and don't care when we wake up. But we woke up later than usual today and had to meet our early lunch ADR at Sci Fi. We showered and got dressed as fast as possible and rushed onto the busses.

It wasn't busy at all when we got there, I was actually surprised at how empty it was. That would change soon, but for right then, it was empty. After a little direction snafu, we finally figured out the way to Sci Fi but still got there a little late. Basically nobody was there so they had no problem accepting us.

Overall we were thoroughly dissapointed but the atmosphere was so amazing that it's tempting us to go back. After sauntering out there very crabby from the experience we decided we should make the showing of Lights, Motors, Action.

It was a little bit of a wait, no big deal though. When they opened the gates to go in we found out how crowded it really was at the park that day! WOAH. WOAH. WOAH. I was very surprised at how many people, basically, appeared out of nowhere. To top it all off, it started raining. Rain. Loads of people. Bad lunch experience. Well, it does not equal a very happy Jenny at all.

We found a seat near the very top and plopped down, waiting for the show. It took a lot longer than we thought and my mom's back started to hurt so she left. So now I was worried about my momma. Well it finally started and it was not worth it at all. I could talk for days on how awful this show is, but I won't. Essentially they do all these really interesting and cool stunts, then freeze it all and show us how they did it.

Totally ruined the best part of the show, because it's always fun to not know how they do it. The way they advertise this show it looks like it's a really cool stunt show with cars and fire, etc. I've never heard a mention of how they ruin it all. I was not expecting it at all and was very dissapointed.
47b7ce32b3127ccebde797802acc0000002.jpg

The fire at the end was incredibly uncomfortable also, but I digress.

We finally got out of the stadium and I found my Mom sitting on a bench, people watching. I'm sure her show was a lot more entertaining. I plopped on the wet bench next to her and we planned out what to do next.

We decided to roam around a little bit and then go see the Muppet show. We wanted to look for some Ms.Piggy items and just soak in the atmosphere.

Okay, I know that was such a tease but I can't keep my eyes open any longer. I promise to update with the rest of the day later this weekend. Probably not tomorrow because I'm going shopping for work clothes, but maybe Sunday. Love you all! I'm going to go pass out in the bed now. Sleep well everyone. :)

First post again!!!

It's ok that it was short, we'll forgive you!

And by the way, congrats on the job! (Read about it on the TB)

Waiting for next one :rolleyes1

Okay, I know. I lied.

I don't blame all you for abandoning me. ;)

I'm having a lunch tomorrow, I'll try to get some up then anyways. I'm just having such a hassle organizing all these darn pictures!

Okay, I know. I lied.

I don't blame all you for abandoning me. ;)

I'm having a lunch tomorrow, I'll try to get some up then anyways. I'm just having such a hassle organizing all these darn pictures!

But...I'm still here! I haven't abandoned you! :hug:

BTW-update on my PTR! It's been moved to the PTR section of the TR Boards :goodvibes

The Day that Sounds Dangerous
Day 6 Part 2
So while sitting there contemplating our next move we met some strangers. These strangers had just told us what a great time they had at the Muppet show. So there it was. Fate! We decided to head to the Muppet show.

...Pit stop first. My mom just lovessss all things piggy so of course she couldn't pass the chance to snatch up a Ms.Piggy picture or such. Before sauntering into the gift shop I snapped this picture.

47b7ce35b3127ccebd9440aec0e50000002.jpg

My mom adored the billboard.

No luck. Not in there anyways. The cashier said Ms. Piggy was most popular and they had sold out of all of those souveneirs. But she did tell us that the various shops at MGM might have something of interest to us.

Well, we shook that setback off. Time for some Muppppets!

The wait said about 10 minutes but we were in watching the pre-show in absolutely no time. It was cute, but I really want the 3-D stuff! Anyways, my mom tried to take a picture of my with my funky glasses. This happened every single time she tried to take pictures of us with these 3-D glasses. :confused3

47b7ce35b3127ccebd945b70019e0000002.jpg

Noseeeeee.

When the doors opened we used that ol' DIS trick. Ya know the one. You let some people go ahead of you, THEN you go into the theatre. You end up perfectly in the middle. On another note, why don't people scoot all the way down? I thought adults didn't believe in cooties.

The show was great, but I couldn't help but compare it to PhilharMagic. Mickey's show is sooo much better, probably because it's newer. Enjoyable still, just didn't have the wow factor.

On to sight see! Isn't it amazing that you can be in Florida and San Fran during the same exact time? I love that set, it's so very realistic if you look at it far away. Here's my mom leaning on some San Fran trash cans, but standing on Orlando ground.

47b7ce35b3127ccebd94432980fb0000002.jpg

Here's the other one.

47b7ce35b3127ccebd97009b21140000002.jpg

Shall we take a picture with 'The Umbrella'? Yes, I think so.

47b7ce35b3127ccebd9437b4016c0000003.jpg

Spectacular. Now off to 'dun dun dun DUNNNNN' Sounds Dangerous. I know most of you are cringing right now, but we actually LIKE this show. Sure it cheesy, sure it's a little tacky. But we still think it's cute and funny.

There was nobody else really in line except for 5 or so people. Predictable. :rolleyes: The guy who did the intro wasn't very Disney at all, he was very sarcastic and just...not funny. The show in itself was adorable, and a great way to get out of the heat. I'm not sure I'll look at it the same way now, since Drew Carry ruined the Price is Right. ;)

Backlot Tour anyone? Climb on aboard and please keep all arms and legs inside of the vehicle at all times.

Ehhhhh, the show was. Kinda boring. When they used to have the houses it was 100% better. I can't believe they replaced it with that thing they call a 'show' aka Lights, Motors, Actions.

47b7ce35b3127ccebd97f331e06f0000002.jpg

It's just not much anymore. Not impressive. BUT, one good thing did come out of it. The Giftshop.

Inside we found 2 Ms. Piggy thingies and an adorable brown messenger bag. I was so excited to buy that bag. Little did I know that 2 months after I got it home the strap would break. Lovely. I'm not bitter, really.

Plop. We ran into the much loved Tow Mater and Lightning McQueen. My dad ADORES this movie. He's watched it 30+ times I swear. Woot woot, he was super excited to see them there.

47b7ce32b3127ccebde7a18aabed0000002.jpg

Then we took a stroll down to the Great Movie ride. Man, when I was a child I was TERRIFIED of the shoot out scenes. I thought they were 100% real.

But still, I love this ride. I don't care how corny the 'gangster' part is. That feeling I get as I go through the Wizard of Oz scene or when I hum 'Singing in the Rain' to myself. It's a spectacular kind of feeling.

It's time for a breakkkkk. I've been walking all day long on these pink Mickey crocs. Can't a girl sit on one of these rain soaked benches without being disturbed? I snapped some pictures but my camera was on the wrong setting and the came out all black and white.

47b7ce32b3127ccebde7a5b8abdd0000002.jpg

I was so exhausted. What a long day it had been, and I was just worn out. But alas, we had dinner reservations at 50's Prime Time. So...let's go have some time with the Cousins.

When we walked there it was absolutely PACKED. Shoulder to shoulder kinda packed. Ugh, we went back and forth as to whether to stay or eat later and decided to just leave and eat the the food court. I snapped some more piccietures as we were leaving.

47b7ce32b3127ccebde7bf69ab010000002.jpg

The busses were not full at all and we got home rathar quickly. Honestly I don't remember much about after we got home. I know we stuffed some food in our mouths and I think my dad did some laundry. But I'm 100% sure I fell asleep pretty early and didn't open my eyelids until 9 AM the next morning. But that's a whole 'nother chapter. We'll get to that later on.

Coming up next...The Day that I Meet an Eeyore Fan.

Muppets!!!!!!!!!

One of my favorite "must-see-it" things in the World!

I prefer Beaker and Honeydew myself, but Piggy's cool :goodvibes

We'll wait here for more updating...popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter