Grab your fannypacks, we're headed to Disney! NEW UPDATE! Day 7 Part 1!#198 MK DAY!

Jenny! You updated! YAY!!

Oh wow, I just got this random old song in my head...

Jenny, Jenny, what's your number?....(can't remember) 867-5309 (etc)

p.s. Jenny, I updated my pre-trippie a few times! C'mon and read!!(this can be applied to the rest of y'all, too!) I currently have an audience of like, 1. Me. That's...not good...for an aspiring author. Having no one read your work. Sad :'(

Ohmygod guys! You don't even know how awful I feel about being so slow with this report. I guess I'm falling back into a disney depression (missing disney and all) and I can't even make myself get on the TPAS board!

I'll have some free time this week so I'll try really hard to get an update.

Please don't be frusterated with me (I would be, lol.) I'm really trying to just suck it up and write this thing.

You guys are all such sweeties, thanks for stickin' with me. :hug:

Ohmygod guys! You don't even know how awful I feel about being so slow with this report. I guess I'm falling back into a disney depression (missing disney and all) and I can't even make myself get on the TPAS board!

I'll have some free time this week so I'll try really hard to get an update.

Please don't be frusterated with me (I would be, lol.) I'm really trying to just suck it up and write this thing.

You guys are all such sweeties, thanks for stickin' with me. :hug:

You can do it:thumbsup2 :goodvibes

Hi guys, I'm sorry. I'm just going to have to drop this report for right now. I have a million stresses it seems, and it's not fair to lead you guys on. If/when I decide to start it, I'll be in it 100%.

If you have any specific questions about my trip, or just feel like chattin', please PM me! :) Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter