Grab your fannypacks, we're headed to Disney! NEW UPDATE! Day 7 Part 1!#198 MK DAY!

I just started reading the other day and am all caught up, so I missed the span of time with no updates so I'm happy:cool1: Really great report....the food one too is great! Keep it up:thumbsup2

:sad1: Some of y'all abandoned my trip report.

Thanks Amanda for stickin' with me. I promise to try and update more often. :)

Hello Jenny, I've finally caught up!

Fantastic reports, looking forward to more!

Joining in on your TR! Happy belated birthday by the way and congratulations on your graduation!

Looking forward to more of your trippie. :goodvibes

Whoo hoo!

*Does a little dance*

And you're welcome! BTW-updated my PTR a few days ago-read?

:faint: Sorry guys! I was a lot busier with work than I thought, it's been very stressing and really taking a toll on me. I'll try to update really soon.

(Ugh, and it doesn't help that my pictures are sorta out of order! :headache:)

Been away on vacation, but am back with you now! Congratulations on the job, hope it is not wearing you out too much - I remember being totally exhausted when I first started working!

I LOVE Muppets 3D! OK, so the 3D aspect isn't as good as it could be, but the show is so funny and cute. Thanks for sharing your latest reports.

Laur's princess:

Hi Jenny...I haven't been on the dis very much between moving to Va and planning the wedding and everything else, but I am all caught up and anxiously awaiting more updates. Where are you working? I'm not currently working, but I've been working since I was 15 and I am now 24 so I think I deserve a little break. Not to mention planning the wedding is kind of like having a job in itself. Its more work than I thought it would be...not that I thought it would be easy, but you get what I'm saying i'm sure. Hope your having a good week! :goodvibes

Hi Jenny...I haven't been on the dis very much between moving to Va and planning the wedding and everything else, but I am all caught up and anxiously awaiting more updates. Where are you working? I'm not currently working, but I've been working since I was 15 and I am now 24 so I think I deserve a little break. Not to mention planning the wedding is kind of like having a job in itself. Its more work than I thought it would be...not that I thought it would be easy, but you get what I'm saying i'm sure. Hope your having a good week! :goodvibes
I work in a pizzeria now! I really like it, the people are friendly. I'm not looking forward to the double shift on saturday though. :guilty:
Hi Jenny, I NEED some more!! Come on! ;)
Hi Verity! Comin' right up. :)

The Day I Meet an Eeyore Fan
Day 7 Part 1
Goooood morning! And morning it was. We woke up pretty early and decided to hit EMH at Magic Kingdom. We knew it'd be pretty empty since today was the first day of the F&W festival. Shower? Check. Get dressed? Check. Eat breakfast? Check. Arrive at MK? Checkaroonie.

As we though, it was practically deserted. After strolling down Mainstreet we turned right towards my very favorite spot in the entire world. Tomorrowland. But not before snapping some pictures of Tomorrowland Terrace. This is an AMAZING place to watch fireworks!

47b7ce35b3127ccebd9731fae0c50000002.jpg

On to T-land we go! Wanna know what we did? The logical thing of course. We rode Buzz 7 times in a row. :teeth:

Oooopsie, my computer is about to crash. Will update this soon. Just don't wanna lose this part and I can't open any more windows to save it.​

Buzz seven times in a row?! Wow! I bet your arm was aching after that!

Laur's princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter