Got the 2010 'year long' PINcode after following a DIS-tip

I got an email today that said explore you Resort Choices ***** family but all it said was 28% Value and 39% OKW and SS What the Heck!!!!!!!!!!! I want my PIN! :scared1:

I tried the same recommendation and lo and behold, the elusive PIN email arrived today! It was 20% values, 30% mods and 40% deluxe. We wanted BLT, so I asked if it covered that and got 45% off!

Got the same email today too! All i saw was an email from Disney destinations and starting screaming . . . we've been trying everything to get a pin code. When I opened it and saw what it was I was so bummed! It atleast gave me hope that they have my email!

Woohoo, this is the DIS at it's best! A couple of weeks ago I was reading the DIS, as I do sometimes. :rolleyes1 Read a topic where another DIS'er explained how they reckoned they got a PIN-code. They were pricing out different trips on the Disney website, saving them under their account and leaving it at that. Lo and behold; a PIN-code came.

So, I reckoned let's give it a shot, it can't hurt anyway. So I played around on the website a bit. Got myself a couple of dates and prices and saved them. That was like a week or 3 ago, I guess. Did that for only one account as somehow the website would keep throwing me out when I tried to log on using any of my other accounts. :scared:

Today; whoops yet another email from Disney. At first reckoned it was one of those regular ones again. But nop; it was the PINcode that can be used for almost all of 2010. :yay::cool1::thumbsup2

Who knows!? I know this trick didn't work for everybody that read the topic I read it on, but it DID work for me. Might be worth giving it a shot. It doesn't hurt, chances are nothing will happen, but might just be some of us help pixiedust coming to their homes. :wizard:

I hope you are referring to the thread I posted a few weeks ago about getting my year long PIN! I am hoping that more people are able to use skill and luck to get a PIN! :)

It worked for me! Hope it works for some more DISers! :)

but...I've had the same 20/30/40 pin sent to me 3 times!!!:scared1: I wonder if bookings the week I'm looking at are low? I've saved offers with 3 different resorts and got an email with the whole - "we see you're planning a Disney vacation - check out the ________ resort. It doesn't look like the PINS I've gotten in the past - I had to scroll way down and there it was in tiny writing in the bottom right corner...I'm definitly booking but now deciding which resort.

Hi everybody! I'm new to this, and would appreciate any help. I read the info here and was wondering if I was to recieve a PIN, would I have to cancel my existing reservation? We are staying at the Contemporary next Oct., and have the room, tickets and the Dining Plan. If I do have to cancel that reservation, would I be able to add everything back on again?
Thanks so much for any help, the amount information here is just unreal! Makes Oct. seem so far away:)
Allie

Hi everybody! I'm new to this, and would appreciate any help. I read the info here and was wondering if I was to recieve a PIN, would I have to cancel my existing reservation? We are staying at the Contemporary next Oct., and have the room, tickets and the Dining Plan. If I do have to cancel that reservation, would I be able to add everything back on again?
Thanks so much for any help, the amount information here is just unreal! Makes Oct. seem so far away:)
Allie

Hi Allie! :wave2: Welcome to the boards! :cheer2: :cool1: I'll answer your question. If you receive a PIN code that can be applied to your reservation dates, all you have to do is call Disney and they will apply the discount to your already existing reservation. ::yes:: You won't have to cancel and rebook everything. That's one of the many great things about PIN codes. Hope you get one you can use for your travel. Have a great time at WDW next October. pixiedust:

Stopping by to congratulate all who got the code!! Glad this vacation saving thing is working for so many! :yay:

Nothing for me yet. I have been saving and deleting vacations under two different email addresses for weeks now.

My question: I never get the pop up survey that you guys keep talking about. I do not have popups blocked either. Is there something in particular you are doing to get the exit survey?

Nothing for me yet. I have been saving and deleting vacations under two different email addresses for weeks now.

My question: I never get the pop up survey that you guys keep talking about. I do not have popups blocked either. Is there something in particular you are doing to get the exit survey?

Amy: Do re-check. On Windows set it up to "always allow pop-ups from disneyworld.com" I thought my pop up blocker was disabled and then realized that it wasn't! Also, clear your cookies from your web browser in between visits. :rolleyes1 Have you chatted with the live person on disneyworld.com? That usually pops up too if your pop-up blocker is disabled. Here's wishing you more pixiedust! pixiedust:

Now, I did not do exactly what the OP did but I realized that my DH has never been registered for anything Disney related. So, I had him register & sign up for the free planning DVD and lo & behold...... checked his email this morning & there was a pin-code for just about all of 2010. :woohoo: Yea! now, if I could only hit that powerball before 2010 :confused3 that would be great. BTW I don't know if the DVD request had anything to do w/ it but, I would love to know the formula they use to send those out. I mean, is it random or keywords or an employee hit the wrong key :confused3 one may never know. Good Luck and keep trying. I have been registered and receiveing emails about a year now & have never gotten one so.

On the computer with my mom, clearing out all the junk emails for black and Friday and I hear YOU GOT MAIL!!!

Disney Destination :woohoo::woohoo:

Thank you Cinderumbrella and PearlySwan!!! I did everything they said to do and it worked!!

Good luck to all, don't give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!:goodvibes

I wanted to go during the period 3/27/10 - 4/6/10. I guess even if I do receive a PIN, blackout dates will apply. This disney planning is getting tougher and tougher.. too many variables.

Sorry to inform you that 3/28-4/10 is blacked out. Dates covered are;

For stays most nights 1/3–1/6/10, 1/10–1/14/10, 1/18–2/11/10, 2/15–3/27/10, 4/11–7/1/10, 7/5–10/7/10, 10/11–11/23/10 and 11/28–12/16/10.

I hope you are referring to the thread I posted a few weeks ago about getting my year long PIN! I am hoping that more people are able to use skill and luck to get a PIN! :)

It worked for me! Hope it works for some more DISers! :)

Yep, you are the one to be blamed. ;):worship::worship:

I saved two vacations on the week-end and tonight I got the PIN.

Of course, I was only planning on one trip next year (because my cousin and her hubby want to go) because I'm doing a cruise next year. Maybe I'll be able to squeeze in one more trip with the great discount.

I have been doing everything . . . saving and deleting and resaving trips, I ordered the DVD, called Disney directly and NOTHING! I am reading about all the pin codes and keep hoping but nothing yet . . . and I've been doing this for weeks now! Any other/different tips???

thanks!

Brajfamily: I understand your pain. I have been saving, deleting, resaving, and under 4 different email addresses and still nothing!!! I never get the pop up for the exit survey. I clear the cookies and don't have popups blocked.....I am about to give up.

I have been doing everything . . . saving and deleting and resaving trips, I ordered the DVD, called Disney directly and NOTHING! I am reading about all the pin codes and keep hoping but nothing yet . . . and I've been doing this for weeks now! Any other/different tips???

thanks!

Brajfamily: I understand your pain. I have been saving, deleting, resaving, and under 4 different email addresses and still nothing!!! I never get the pop up for the exit survey. I clear the cookies and don't have popups blocked.....I am about to give up.

try to open up another account in your DW/DH name.. clear your cookies on your computer and do the same thing all over again.. that is what I did and the pin code came to my husbands email today! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter