Got the 2010 'year long' PINcode after following a DIS-tip

WOO HOO. I followed this tip too. A month ago I got my dates but with a pin code that ended in Dec. I've been playing around in my account since. Called yesterday to see if I had a new pin. The cm held a reservation for me until today. And just now a PIN code came in.

I'd finally 'almost' convinced my husband that we should stay onsite and we were thinking ASMusic family suite but now I think we're going to go with Beach Club or Boardwalk.. hmm... all the decisions!

THANKS DIS!

Congratulations!!!! I am happy that you got a Pin!
We stayed at the Boardwalk and loved it. Whatever you decide you'll have lots of fun. :cheer2:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just checked my email. Guest what??????????????? We GOT THE PIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to all who continued encouraging us to not give up. Your tips made it all happen! It WORKED!!! All the pixie dust people sent our way made it happen. We'll be able to go now! DH and I can't believe it! We're in shock.

For those who are discouraged now because you haven't received this PIN, please don't give up. Keep trying! Make sure you read your emails (even spam), and check the fine print. I almost deleted my PIN! It wasn't until I read the details that it became clear it was an actual PIN with the 20%, 30%, 40% discount.

I'm wishing that everyone here who wants to make it to the World with that PIN gets it. Tons of pixie dust for all!

Congrats!!! We got it today too and booked 2 trips with it!! What a relief!!! :goodvibes

Congratulations to you too!!!! We both got it on the same day!!! You'll have a wonderful time at the World both times. :goodvibes Have a blast! :dance3::dance3:

I got it too!!! Yesterday--and like many others I almost missed the fine print where the code was buried in the rest of the email.

I am so happy to get this as it will allow us to upgrade to moderate from our current ressie at a value preferred room and actually end up saving money a few dollars!

Don't give up friends and don't wait for Disney to reach out to you first--make the magic happen for yourself :wizard:

I got the pin code this morning!!! I have never gotten a pin code so I tried pricing and saving vacations on Disney's website and it worked. I'm so happy I could just scream. Now I have to let my wonderful AAA agent know so she can apply the code to our reservation. Thanks to all of you who gave me the tip and said don't give up. I'm sooooo excited!! :yay:

Thanks again!!
Carla

Just got one of the pins for 20/30/40 and i almost missed it....now the question of where to upgrade to!Good problem i guess.We were planning at staying at music family suites but now are thinking on deluxes for about the same price or a bit less!!!!Thanks to all for the great tips and pixie dust for making this happen!!!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THOSE WAITING FOR ONE TO COME THEIR WAY!!!

I never had DH register. BTW, it wasn't until after I ordered the custom maps that I finally get a pin code but lo & behold it expires Dec 31 :sad1: I will have DH register & hope his info has better luck :goodvibes

I am so excited!! We got our PIN code today too! We are planning on staying at POR in June, but I may be able to talke my DH into an upgrade to a deluxe! Either way, I am very happy!!:cool1:

I have received three, each with different PIN numbers, by saving reservations at wdw.com. I got the first a week or so ago, the second 3 days ago and the third today. Keep trying!

I got the same email again today with my pin number-wdw must really be wanting those reservations for may month!

KEEP TRYING!!

Just got one of the pins for 20/30/40 and i almost missed it....now the question of where to upgrade to!Good problem i guess.We were planning at staying at music family suites but now are thinking on deluxes for about the same price or a bit less!!!!Thanks to all for the great tips and pixie dust for making this happen!!!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THOSE WAITING FOR ONE TO COME THEIR WAY!!!

what was the title of the email and was it from disney destinations? and CONGRATS!!!

what was the title of the email and was it from disney destinations? and CONGRATS!!!

It states; "Explore your Disney Resort picks, ***** family!"

*** Is our name of course. Actually it isn't very clear it's a PIN-code from the first look of it. I've had ones before and they jumped out so much you could see it's a PIN with a blink of an eye.

Not this one. A LOT of text and stuff, and then right around the right lower corner; a PIN-code in the same letter size and colour as all the other text.

It states; "Explore your Disney Resort picks, ***** family!"

*** Is our name of course. Actually it isn't very clear it's a PIN-code from the first look of it. I've had ones before and they jumped out so much you could see it's a PIN with a blink of an eye.

Not this one. A LOT of text and stuff, and then right around the right lower corner; a PIN-code in the same letter size and colour as all the other text.

^^^ Yes that's the exact one we got. ::yes:: It came from Disney Destinations.

DisneyBoundinDec, keep trying! Read your PMs too.

I wanted to go during the period 3/27/10 - 4/6/10. I guess even if I do receive a PIN, blackout dates will apply. This disney planning is getting tougher and tougher.. too many variables.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter