Go pro camera

Videos from the GoPros have a 'different look'. What is it that makes the result look 'different'?

I was just thinking if anyone has knocked their camera off a selfie stick on a ride!! I hope CMs check that some idiot doesnt keep it extended out when a ride go throughs tunnels...

I was thinking about getting a gopro for our trip..Mainly for water parks, underwater, action with thekids. I also like the look of the videos..

Well then this week our coffee machine died and so 500 later we have a new one ( we are coffee snobs and have an automatic cappuccino machine)
anyways gone and gopro money.

Question.. I have found another "cheap" option but the wide angle is 120 degress..What is the standard go-pro wide angle?? What angle were the videos from you all above?

Question.. I have found another "cheap" option but the wide angle is 120 degress..What is the standard go-pro wide angle?? What angle were the videos from you all above?

GoPro's have a 170 degree lens. Also, most people don't realize this, you don't have to use them in wide angle mode. They can all be set down to standard viewing angle if you'd like.

If you've never used one, I highly recommend getting a used Hero 2 off of eBay rather than buying the brand new ones if you aren't sure if you're going to like it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter