GKTW Event: Nova Scotia Take 2 -August 11

The Nova Scotia DIS Meet for Give Kids The World is in full swing and tickets are officially on sale.
We have moved our location this year so that we can entertain more guests, but over 40 of the 200 tickets are gone already.
The official event is Sunday August 11 in Middle Sackville which is just outside Halifax. We are having a "Meet 'n Greet" dinner Friday night, a tour to historic Lunenburg on Saturday afternoon and a pirate themed harbour cruise Saturday night.
The tickets for Sunday are $10.00 for each person over 9....under 9 is free! We have a penny auction and silent auction planned with door prizes being drawn all afternoon. Your ticket gives you 5 penny auction ballots. We have, back again Kidz Korner, where everything is free, as well as live music ala Nova Scotia kitchen party style - singing and dancing encouraged. We will be offering food for sale as well.
Pete and the crew are planning to attend as well as lots of your fellow Disney Freaks.
Come out for some great fun and support this amazing charity.
PM for any further details.............don't wait!!!

Just an update on our meet.

Out of 200 tickets, 100 are gone........that is for the main event Sunday August 11.

We are having a meet n greet Friday night, tour on Saturday and a sunset harbour cruise on Sat. Night.

I just realized that some of you may be feeling shy. Believe me, I know that feeling. I went to my first meet ( the first New England one) all by myself. How can I put this? Well, we all come on the boards to talk Disney, share advice/stories etc. -imagine talking in person AND raising money for these amazing families at the same time!!! We are all the same in our "Disney Freakdom". I assure you that you will be among like minded friends - it is really cool!

As heard on this weeks show.........there will be a live Podcast recording at our meet on Sunday August 11.

Tickets are going fast!

What fantastic news!!! :banana::banana::banana:

I am a bit behind on my podcasts (just listening to Bob's memorial show now), but I can't wait to hear the official news when I download this week's episode. :goodvibes

Are Kevin & John coming??? I hope so. They deserve to see the "real" side of Nova Scotia after suffering through the crazy experience with their "tour guide" last year! :rotfl:

Our travel plans have changed and its possible we can now fit in this meet. Are the events still open?

We would be so excited to have you join us. The harbour sunset, pirate cruise is sold out. Everything else is still open at this point. Our Friday night dinner is filling up fast, but there are still spots.

Come on up/down or east folks, this years event is going to be awesome. Plus we do have to show Pete our love and support so that he doesn't withdraw his!

So I just found out about this by checking a thread I almost never check on...I know, I know shame on me :sad2: Anyway, I'm PMing you to get the Facebook group info, if I can get everyone in on it (everyone=family) I would potentially need 8 adult tickets and 1 child ticket, if everyone I'm thinking of can make it/is interested. Would LOVE details about the lunenburg tour, and all the other stuff. Hoping to make it! :goodvibes

We have had some spots on our pirate themed harbour sunset cruise open up. $25.00 each.......join the fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts