GKTW Event: Nova Scotia Take 2 -August 11

We had a fantastic time assembling the prizes and auction items last evening. Holy moley, there are soooo many items! All of you with tickets are in for a real treat. And while we were busy with the prizes the band was practicing, going to be an awesome party indeed. :rockband:

And to those without tickets, there are still a FEW left. Do yourselves a favour and get in on this while you still can. pixiedust:

It's almost time for this fabulous event!!! I can't wait to hear how it goes! :)

I'll leave the honor (honuor) of posting the outstanding total to Evelyn.

Val & I were very impressed with the event. Very well done and the people are so very friendly. I highly recommend that people consider a road trip for next year's event.

Sad that we couldn't be there this year...but we will be there again next year! Can't wait to hear all about it!!!!!

It was so much fun! Evelyn, Dawn, Michele and all of the others who helped plan did a wonderful job as usual. Every year it gets bigger and every year I have a blast attending. It was great to meet Jeff & Val, Pete, Teresa, Dustin, Kathy & Shaun.

I can't wait until next year!

Susan

A very fun filled weekend withe the icing on the cake being $8000 raised Sunday for Give Kids The World.

A very fun filled weekend withe the icing on the cake being $8000 raised Sunday for Give Kids The World.

Spectacular!!! I think the more impressive measure is that this will send 2 families to GKTW for a week.

Way to go Nova Scotia!!! :cheer2:

Sorry to post this so long after the event but I thought some might be interested in the various scenic pictures I took in Halifax and Peggy's Cove.

Let me know if these links don't work properly.

I heard on the podcast there is another GKTW event this summer but I do not see a thread? Can someone direct me? Thank you!

There is a thread for this years meet or find us on Face Book! Hope that you can join us.

Have a look under GKTW threads and look for our event with the 2014 dates in the title.

Have a great meet. Indy is wishing you all the best.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!