GKTW EVENT: NJ DIS Meet Weekend - APRIL 25-27! THE TOTAL IS IN!!!!

Nicki- is it adults only for the improv show now? We are still deciding if there are 3 or 4 of us attending, one of which is my 16 year old sister. She would love to attend, so I want to make sure it's ok!
A 16 yr old is fine for Saturday night.
The kids tickets were for kids under 12- so she'd be an adult anyway!

Not meet related but wanted to share a new Themepark coming to NJ this summer.

It is Diggerland! :rotfl2:
www.DiggerlandUSA.com

4 of these parks have been in the UK for a few years now. This will be the first park to be built in the United States. It is part of the Saharra Sam's indoor/outdoor waterpark in West Berlin, NJ expansion.

Diggerland Promotional Video
http://youtu.be/YvRRnpdTMDI

Diggerland-Park-Map.jpg

Nicki- is it adults only for the improv show now? We are still deciding if there are 3 or 4 of us attending, one of which is my 16 year old sister. She would love to attend, so I want to make sure it's ok!

Yes, yes, yes! Of course! I think she'll get a kick out of it! :)

Sweet.jpg

The snow hasn't started yet and won't until 5 PM! That means I have a few hours to meet my goal! Won't you help me?

I'm looking for FIVE people to register for the NJ DIS Meet Weekend by the time that the snow hits! Do so now, and you'll receive FIVE tickets to use in our auctions!! You are NOT going to want to miss what we have in store!

Register here:

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=49993849&postcount=1

OK- we finally registered for the Saturday events :)

Now I just have to book our hotel room. I'm so glad we will be joining everyone.

Sales.jpg

It's official! You only have a few weeks left to register for this year's NJ DIS Meet Weekend to benefit Give Kids the World! ALL of the proceeds from the event go to this amazing organization. Join in on the fun April 25-27!

Activities include:

- Live DIS Unplugged Podcast Recording
- Silent Auction
- Tricky Tray Auctions
- BUNCO & Disney Movie Trivia Night
- Competitive Gaming - Pong it out with members of the podcast and your DIS friends!
- Live Comedy Show
- 2nd Annual Tastykake Competition - Can the champion be beat???
- Lots of food and games
- Surprises galore!

We hope to see you for one, two, or all three days of fun!

DH and I are officially registered!:goodvibes We had such a great time at the DE Meet, we knew we needed to figure out a way to make it to this one. :thumbsup2

DH and I are officially registered!:goodvibes We had such a great time at the DE Meet, we knew we needed to figure out a way to make it to this one. :thumbsup2

Great Amber! I saw your registration come through yesterday. We are glad you are making the trek to NJ!
We hope you plan to stay over and take advantage of the great rate we have at the Hilton Garden Inn!!

keep-calm-and-have-a-nice-weekend-4.png

Hey all, it's the weekend, the sun is shining, and it's supposed to be in the 50's here in NJ. Spring is coming, and it should be beautiful at the end of April for the meet.

So... if you haven't registered yet, now's the time to do it - fun, games, live podcast recording, and a chance to catch up with new & old DIS friends. Come on, you know you want to join in!

Go HERE to sign up.​

Did everyone remember to
spring-ahead.jpg
?

Here's another reminder - how about registering for all or part of the NJ DIS Meet? It's going to be tons of fun, and we'd love to see you there.

Registration details can be found HERE

My cats were totally off schedule this morning with the time change. One slept in while the other thought it was 1 in the afternoon. Me? Well, that's another story. I'm still waking up. :lmao::rotfl2:

I was ok, but I didn't have to get up too early. Tomorrow morning will be another story.

Don't remind me. LOL. Tomorrow morning is going to be brutal! How is everyone else coping with the time change?

Well, I survived. Hope your Monday was better than expected. =)

Heck, I hope everyone's Monday is better than expected.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter