GKTW EVENT: NJ DIS Meet Weekend - APRIL 25-27! THE TOTAL IS IN!!!!

Discussion in 'Power of 10 - DIS Events to Benefit GKTW' started by *NikkiBell*, Nov 3, 2013.

1. EDuke98080

EDuke98080 <font color=blue>Have a Magical Day!<br><font colo

Great job!!!!! :thumbsup2

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. SaraMc

SaraMc DIS Veteran

Such a great job to all the Golden Girls! So much fun, can't wait to do it again next year.

4. AmberLuvsWDW

AmberLuvsWDW Mouseketeer

Hey everyone! I just wanted to add my congratulations and thanks for a fabulous day on Saturday. It was DH and my second meet and we had a great time. We were lucky enough to win the Kathy and Teresa themed basket and broke into the K Cups first thing Sunday morning. We also won the silent auction for the Hershey meet, so we are looking forward to seeing everyone again there. :goodvibes

5. 1Grumpy9

1Grumpy9 DIS Veteran

There are still some rooms available at the Hershey Lodge at a FABULOUS rate!!!

Normal rate for June is $299 a night...we got it for $149 + tax a night!! :worship:

I can't wait to see everyone!!!

Amber...congrats on winning the trip to Hershey!!! You will enjoy yourself!!

6. disneysteve

disneysteve You have to enjoy life, not go

Can't make it this time unfortunately. We are planning to be at the Delaware meet again in the fall.

7. ShesAPirate

ShesAPirate DIS Veteran

I'm planning to be there! Should be registering later this week, and I'm really looking forward to it! :thumbsup2

8. ShesAPirate

ShesAPirate DIS Veteran

I also wanted to thank you and your team for your generous donation of a package to your meet! That was wonderful (and I'm still coming, even though I got outbid LOL)

And THANK YOU to everyone else who donated, who came and supported us during our weekend! We had a fantastic time, and we're already talking about what to do next year!

I'll be at Hershey, New England, and Delaware, and hope to see lots of you at those meets, too!

Thanks again,
    gillian :goodvibes

9. *NikkiBell*

*NikkiBell* The WDW Merchandise Walking Bible Moderator

Hi All,

We would like to gather feedback about this year's event. Please complete the survey below by May 7th. It will help us in planning for next year.

Thanks!!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZSD9T2H