GKTW EVENT: NJ DIS Meet Weekend - APRIL 25-27! THE TOTAL IS IN!!!!

St. Patty's Day SPECIAL!!!

For ONE DAY ONLY, you will receive FIVE EXTRA TICKETS to our raffles at Saturday's MAIN EVENT! This is our last promo for the meet! If you want to take advantage, do so on March 17th! You have until midnight before a little leprechaun will make this special disappear!

I'm taking Friday off- I hope to be there between noon & 3.
I don't think John is getting off early- so we'll likely have 2 cars.

We are hoping most everyone stays for breakfast on Sunday morning!!
It will be our "Farewell" event!! A nice chance to say good-bye to friends new & old!
And if anyone is not ready to head home after breakfast- some of us may head over to the mall after that!

St_Pats_2.jpg

I will probably work a half day, since I basically have to drive past the office to get to the hotel, so I should get there around 3 on Friday.

We are still looking for donations for our 2014 NJ DIS Meet.

Those candle holders you bought on clearance but never found a place for in your home? Disney collectibles you don't want cluttering up your house any more? Toys, ornaments, household items? We'll take all of your new or gently-used items for our Tricky Tray auction! All of those things taking up space in your attic or basement can mean BIG BUCKS for Give Kids World! Gift cards to anywhere for any amount are also needed and would be greatly appreciated!

Please let us know if you have anything to donate! Send me a private message or post on this thread :thumbsup2

Thank you so much in advance! :yay:

So do we have a count on how many will be attending the main event so far?
How many spots are left that need to be filled?

Only FIVE tickets remain for Saturday's Main Event! Get yours now!​

We still have a few weekend packages available, too! And if you can't join us during the day, why not come to our Friday night Meet & Greet, or Saturday night DIS After Dark? We'd love to see you at any or all of our fun events!

Only FIVE tickets remain for Saturday's Main Event! Get yours now!​

We still have a few weekend packages available, too! And if you can't join us during the day, why not come to our Friday night Meet & Greet, or Saturday night DIS After Dark? We'd love to see you at any or all of our fun events!

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter