GKTW Event: 4th annual NE Dis Meet to benifit GKTW - Oct 3-5, 2014

Do you have a wire tap on our planning meetings? More info soon... I promise. We don't want to announce much this week as this is JERSEY WEEK and we don't want to take away their Thunder!!

Just a strong advocate for the game, and its always funny watching people who only know Ten Pin react to it.

I thought of 3 or 4 answers to this that would require me to ban myself :cool1:

10 pin should not be allowed at a New England event. Dead wood FTW

Take the DIS team on a duck boat tour of Boston

It's Trivia Tuesday! New question on the NE DISmeet Facebook page at noon today! It is worth checking out!!

:scared1:

Would I have to grow a ZZ Top beard and wear camp?

You also need to bring your own shotgun and moonshine... :)

The Boston Duck Boats are actually ex-military amphibious vehicles from WWII. They look like a big boat on wheels, but can drive into the water and then use a standard boat engine.

They are a very popular way to tour Boston, and are often used for parades when the sports teams win championships.

The name actually comes from the military designation for them, "DUKW". The letters describe the vehicle's configuration, although I don't recall what they mean (except the "U" was "Utility").

Jake Peavey (he helped the Sox won a World Series last season) bought the one he rode in for the parade

Seeing Kevin in a long beard makes me chuckle.

October is a pretty mild month typically. This year it looks to be Frozen based on some of the merch up for auction

The silence here is deafening. :listen:

Here's an idea to raise additional funds...
You could offer a service to rent out winter jackets for all those folks coming up from FL.​

We were waiting until after Hershey before announcing all the details...unless we could reach 300 likes on our Facebook page...only need...twelve...more...

Waiting with baited breath...

Mom's going to try to make it,...and cousin, and niece...

I'm just going to start making up rumors for the event

(Note. They "might" not be true)

Rumor 1: Safetymom will auction off riding Rock n Rollercoaster with her

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter