Getting to Know You EVEN MORE!

What is an app that passes the time quickly and doesn't need wifi?
This may or may not (it is) be being asked for my own personal benefit as I will a spending over 20 hours on a plane within the next few weeks. But, to answer my own question, one of my favorites is Peggle.

zig zag... i used to be addicted to that game
or diner dash
i would say restaurant story 2 but that requires wifi I THINK

1010! and Flappy Golf (only wifi-free if you're playing flappy golf alone) are two of the most addicting games you will ever play in your life.

I have no idea the only apps that I have for personal enjoyment is my animation app and drawing app.

Thanks for all of the suggestions! I am off to the airport so I won't be around much for a few weeks. If you anyone wants to post a question while I'm gone feel free! I might pop by every once in a while if I get on wifi, but I probably won't be posting questions until I get back :)

Thanks for all of the suggestions! I am off to the airport so I won't be around much for a few weeks. If you anyone wants to post a question while I'm gone feel free! I might pop by every once in a while if I get on wifi, but I probably won't be posting questions until I get back :)
Wow, what an adventure. Have fun!

I will ask a question on Heather's behalf today...

hmm... have you been to the pool yet this year?
i'm going today holla

The wifi is working!
I just went swimming actually lol, at the pool in our hotel in Luxembourg.

Since I'm on I'll ask a question quick.
What is your favorite fruit?
Probably oranges.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter