Getting to Know You EVEN MORE!

Do you make wishes?
Haha yeah. On stars, dandelions, birthday candles, and in wishing wells. I doubt I'll ever grow out of it lol

Yeah only on birthday candles and stars though.

When you wish upon a star,
Makes no difference who you are,
Anything your heart desires will come to you,
If your heart is in your dream,
There's no wish that's to extreme,
Like dreamers do,

I like to think of this song as Disney's National Anthem. :D

Yeah only on birthday candles and stars though.

Makes no difference who you are,
Anything your heart desires will come to you,
If your heart is in your dream,
There's no wish that's to extreme,
Like dreamers do,

I like to think of this song as Disney's National Anthem. :D
I love that song and I love that Jiminy Cricket sings it.

I make wishes on shooting stars when I am star gazing and see one and on my birthday. I also made on one time during the show "Wishes" at Walt Disney World when I was younger.

I heard it and I watched The Rescuers yeah it's not one of the more popular Disney movies. It's not actually one of my favorites but it is still nice.
Yep, I think it is cute. It is better than Rescuers Down Under in my opinion. But we a huge Disney fans so we are going to like it.:)

Absolutely! I make wishes on everything. Stars, candles, 11:11, you name it. Even Tumblr posts that say "make a wish and reblog" ;)

I never make wishes at 11:11 though it is a fascinating time.It will be 11:11 in 3 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter