Getting to Know You EVEN MORE!

My prom dress. Well I only wore it once, but I felt like a princess. :love:princess: It was a golden ball gown.
For a more normal occasion I like causal fit and flare dresses. I have this one from Forever 21 with roses on it that I pair with Converse and look pretty cute.

:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes
New Question:
How do you celebrate finishing the school year?
We don't really celebrate the end of the school year. The next day, since we're home, mom leaves a list of chores for us to do.

KAITLYN QUESTION!!! :flower:

Do you have an article of clothing you really enjoy wearing?

I have a very comfy sweatshirt from my summer camp that still smells like the summertime and reminds me of good times with my friends. But I also have a black dress that I'm in love with.

I have many favorite shirts: State Track shirts, Camp shirts, etc. But I think my favorite article is my tribal print leggings because they look awesome. :goodvibes

Thank you for all of the kind words everyone! :) I had an absolutely amazing trip, but I am also glad to be home again.

We don't do much at the end of the school year. Just family vacations in the summer.

I love my sweatshirt from my university and all of my Disney tank tops. I also really like some of my dresses, but I not going to pretend that there are not days when I never change out of my pajamas...:)

TODAY'S QUESTION:
Do you volunteer for anything?
I do a lot of volunteer work at my church/old school. I will lead a class for VBS next week, and I take turns running the nursery on Sunday's. I also have chaperoned some trips to camp and one 7th and 8th grade trip to Washington DC.

I used to volunteer at my local library. This year, I'm volunteering as a counselor for a Harry Potter camp I used to go to. It's a lot of work :scared1:

Sometimes at the food bank. I'd volunteer at the library, but they don't allow them.

I did a lot of volunteering thriught National charity League and the Amassdor program for a lot of different organizations. My favorite was Evening Stars where we babysat special needs kids and their sibilings.

My first language is English and I've been learning Italian in school since 6th grade. If I could speak any other language it'd be French.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter