Geen Yight - She's Out of Sight: A Trip of Leaps and Bounds

Joining in! Great start to your trip - although it sounds like it wasn't fun doing unplanned aerobic exercises in the airport! Glad to hear you got on your way with no problems! :goodvibes

Well gollygeewillikers! I go away for the weekend and come back to page 6!!!

Great start! I bet Jill was ready to relax after that exciting start to the morning!

Hope you are having a wonderful day with your whole crew there!:goodvibes

oh my gosh....that is so funny. We were using the ladies room in Tomorrowland and from the next stall I hear a mommy telling her little boy not to open the door. Next thing you know he crawls under the door and she is trying to grab him, saying....NO MORE RIDES FOR YOU IF YOU GO UNDER THE DOOR! Yaaa, it didnt work, he escaped and was laughing the whole time. I was leaving my stall and made sure he didn't go any further. I sure hope she followed through on her threat. :laughing:

:wave2: to all of you! The house is quiet again after a day of fun. We had a lot of food and a lot of eaters of food present. We did an 'Ohana themed meal. We had skewers of beef and BBQ chicken, baked potatoes, corn on the cob, green beans, coleslaw, salad, fruit, pound cake with strawberrries and whipped cream, and turtle pie. Jarvis and his girlfriend came, as well as Brandon. Trent was here, and Jill, John, and the girls. Drew was even here. It was a nice day. :)

Everyone has scattered about now, and I am here listening to the sounds of Disney buses coming and going on a live webcam.

I figured I'd go ahead and get us a little further into the report - onto Disney property.

This is Jill doing what she did a lot of on the trip - letting family and friends know where we were and what we were doing.

IMG_0524.jpg

You can see Brooklynn back on the seat of the fauxnorail.

Down at Magical Express, we joined the largest crowd we had ever ever been a part of when checking in. I guess we've caught it right other times, but this day, there were many people going to Disney World!

IMG_0525.jpg

That is Kay down in the corner of the picture.

Bella tapped out on the bus.

IMG_0529.jpg

Jill has video of the Magical Express movie, so look for that soon.

In a short time, we were pulling in here!

IMG_0533.jpg

One of my favorite entrances in the world - the entrance to Everything Pop.

IMG_0535.jpg

Those of you who have been there - are you smelling chocolate chip cookies at the sight of that? It always smells like chocolate chip cookies right there.

Brooklynn couldn't pass up a chance to hoop it up a little.

IMG_0536.jpg

Our room in the 60's Play Doh building.

IMG_0537.jpg

Our picture.

IMG_0538.jpg

Right outside our door and a few steps left, we could see the construction on the Animation Suites.

IMG_0539.jpg

IMG_0540.jpg

I know exactly what you mean about the smell at the entrance to Everything POP! It smells so yummy when you walk past it!

Looks like maybe you guys should listen to Bella when selecting TSA lines. ;)

I sure hope those suites are reasonable!

I bet they will be a little pricey, but we're going to give them a try anyway. We can't not try them out, when they're right across the lake from 'our place' and we've watched them grow and read all the hype.

I wish they would open the bridge between the two when they are finished, because I could get more morning walk pictures.

I know exactly what you mean about the smell at the entrance to Everything POP! It smells so yummy when you walk past it!

Looks like maybe you guys should listen to Bella when selecting TSA lines. ;)

Yep, it has it's own sweet smell.

I think we have learned our lesson. Coming back home, I was in charge of Bella only, and the others did the loading onto the belt. Bella and I unloaded and stacked, and then we all gathered up to reassemble and regroup. :thumbsup2

WOW!!! That is one large herd of people at ME!! :scared1: I don't think I have ever seen it that busy!! And that was early in the am wasn't it?!! :rolleyes:

Tracy

That's what ME looked like for me too! I've never seen it like that! What time did you get there? I think we got to the ME area around noon. Maybe that's a popular arrival time?

I'm here!!

Jill took off in the direction Brooklynn was looking, leaping the line poles and catching up with Bella when the rows ran out and they both found themselves at the wall. The whole time Jill was leaping, I wasn't worried about her catching Bella, because I knew she was right there and someone would catch her, but I was worried about a plethora of security guards tackling the leaping woman who was suddenly doing the jackrabbit hop up and down in the crowd.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: That mental image just cracked me up! So much so that Clay asked me what was so funny so I had to explain it to him.

Looks like ya'll had a great location! :goodvibes

WOW!!! That is one large herd of people at ME!! :scared1: I don't think I have ever seen it that busy!! And that was early in the am wasn't it?!! :rolleyes:

Tracy

Jill does the flight paperwork, and I do the rooms, so I didn't know that there was no 6 anything flight that morning. Ours was an 8 something, which means we were arriving later than normal. I don't know if it is always like that in the midday or not.

That's what ME looked like for me too! I've never seen it like that! What time did you get there? I think we got to the ME area around noon. Maybe that's a popular arrival time?

Must be. I really like the 6 a.m. flights. You have the entire day ahead of you, and we've never had a line.

I'm here!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: That mental image just cracked me up! So much so that Clay asked me what was so funny so I had to explain it to him.

Looks like ya'll had a great location! :goodvibes

We were on the third floor on the lake side. It was nice to be able to take pictures of the construction from right there. The best thing was that we could sit inside the room on the bed (or stand outside on the balcony) and watch Illuminations.

I never found out what building you all were in. We were in the 80's section. I didn't remember from the first time we stayed at Pop, but Everything Pop truly has a unique smell. I'm glad you had all your family together for a little while this weekend. When is spring break?

Looks like they have got a lot of work done over the last couple of months. There wasn't that much completed at Christmas.

Hmm...Bella must be related to my nephew Kai! He's always taking off on us! Well, you know what they say - getting there is half the fun! Certainly sounds like an exciting beginning to your newest Disney adventure! :) I'm glad there were no big security issues! I've never seen lines like that for ME! That is crazy!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter