Geen Yight - She's Out of Sight: A Trip of Leaps and Bounds

I got quite a laugh out of the Bella security line fiasco. I spent many years in daycare she's what we called an "ESCAPEE". :rotfl2:

Brooklyn didn't look too trilled to be hugging that tree, hopefully it will grown on her.

I have never seen such a crowd at ME, I hope it cleared out fast.

So glad you're at your happy place.:woohoo:

Boy am I late to this party.

As for Bella... that will probably be Luke this June, running like a nut in the airport. I think I will be in charge of him, and my husband and daughters will probably chose to ignore and act as if they don't know either of us:confused3

I can't wait to smell those chocolate chip cookies and check out your Pop!

Just found this. What a cute kitty.

Love the tree pic.

Looks like they r coning along with the construction.

Looks like I won't be seeing u in July as I have canceled my trip then. I just don't have enough vacation days with my trips and other things coming up. :sad1: Another time I will see you there.

Looking forward to more.

I'm here finally as well - thanks for the updates on facebook Jill - it was great to keep up while you were actually there.

haven't been on the boards much - life is rather busy at the moment. We are heading into our winter and daylight saving ends in the next couple of weeks - its the countdown to cold, rain and wind - but no snow like you guys thank goodness. We have had a lovely summer so wont complain.

Just caught up on the last few pages of the last report and now going back to read the 7 pages I am behind on this one already.

Hope you are all well.

Oh my goodness! That is a very large group of people waiting for ME! I don't think I have ever seen anything like it in other pictures (we have never flown into Orlando). :eek:

Great start to your new report - I love it!

Those toddlers are SO fast aren't they!!! Once we're safely in the gates of Toby's nursery school I let him run off to the steps to the door - he's already there and climbing down the first step before I've finished latching the gate!
On Saturday I went to pick up some curtains from a shop - he was down for a second before he was OFF. Luckily he was wearing a hoodie, which I grabbed before he could go far!

Can't wait for more! xxx

P.S. Jill - any ideas on the theme for Bella's birthday? Sorry if I've missed it! We're doing Mickey Mouse Clubhouse for Toby! Goodness knows how I'll do a cake!!!

xxx

I never found out what building you all were in. We were in the 80's section. I didn't remember from the first time we stayed at Pop, but Everything Pop truly has a unique smell. I'm glad you had all your family together for a little while this weekend. When is spring break?

We're making up a snow day today, but we're off the rest of the week. People who already had plans - teachers and students/families - will still be gone and have already gone. Nobody was going to cancel a nice 9 day break for making up this one day. It'll pretty much be a babysitting day. I will probably let mine have some board game time after lunch. We'll work for half a day and play for the other half.

Looks like they have got a lot of work done over the last couple of months. There wasn't that much completed at Christmas.

It'll be exciting to see what it looks like in July. :)

Joining in and can't wait for more!! :thumbsup2

To finish before we leave, we'll have to put up about 70 pictures a week. Hope you enjoy them.

Hmm...Bella must be related to my nephew Kai! He's always taking off on us! Well, you know what they say - getting there is half the fun! Certainly sounds like an exciting beginning to your newest Disney adventure! :) I'm glad there were no big security issues! I've never seen lines like that for ME! That is crazy!!

She's discovered how to grab and run now, too. She sees it, she slyly goes by it, and then in a millisecond, she has it in her possession and is gone! :laughing:

I'm here! I'm here!!!!

Yay! :yay:

I got quite a laugh out of the Bella security line fiasco. I spent many years in daycare she's what we called an "ESCAPEE". :rotfl2:

Brooklyn didn't look too trilled to be hugging that tree, hopefully it will grown on her.

I have never seen such a crowd at ME, I hope it cleared out fast.

So glad you're at your happy place.:woohoo:

I don't know how many times we'll hug the trees, but with the winter we had, I was up for it this time!

Bella taught us a valuable security line lesson - Hold the kid!

Boy am I late to this party.
As for Bella... that will probably be Luke this June, running like a nut in the airport. I think I will be in charge of him, and my husband and daughters will probably chose to ignore and act as if they don't know either of us:confused3

I can't wait to smell those chocolate chip cookies and check out your Pop!

It's okay, as long as you brought snacks. :goodvibes

Yep, have an adult assigned to the wee one. ::yes::

I hope you like our place. They're fixing the pool up for you right now. :thumbsup2

Just found this. What a cute kitty.

Love the tree pic.

Looks like they r coning along with the construction.

Looks like I won't be seeing u in July as I have canceled my trip then. I just don't have enough vacation days with my trips and other things coming up. :sad1: Another time I will see you there.

Looking forward to more.

Eventually, Scott. Maybe when Brooklynn is a teenager!
You will be able to tell her you have seen her grow up from a baby, but she probably won't believe it. :upsidedow

The cat is a spoiled little crazy man, and I love his little self. When he was sick, I cried several times. He was so pitiful, and I just knew it was the end for him. He's a little slower in his older age, but I just love to hear him purr when I rub his little ears.

I'm here finally as well - thanks for the updates on facebook Jill - it was great to keep up while you were actually there.

haven't been on the boards much - life is rather busy at the moment. We are heading into our winter and daylight saving ends in the next couple of weeks - its the countdown to cold, rain and wind - but no snow like you guys thank goodness. We have had a lovely summer so wont complain.

Just caught up on the last few pages of the last report and now going back to read the 7 pages I am behind on this one already.

Hope you are all well.

We're getting to the good part of our year. It feels pretty good these days. A little cool in the mornings, but pretty during the day.

Oh my goodness! That is a very large group of people waiting for ME! I don't think I have ever seen anything like it in other pictures (we have never flown into Orlando). :eek:

That's pretty much what I said when we walked around there -
This is a very large group of people.

You should fly one time just to have the Magical Express experience.

Those toddlers are SO fast aren't they!!! Once we're safely in the gates of Toby's nursery school I let him run off to the steps to the door - he's already there and climbing down the first step before I've finished latching the gate!
On Saturday I went to pick up some curtains from a shop - he was down for a second before he was OFF. Luckily he was wearing a hoodie, which I grabbed before he could go far!

Can't wait for more! xxx

P.S. Jill - any ideas on the theme for Bella's birthday? Sorry if I've missed it! We're doing Mickey Mouse Clubhouse for Toby! Goodness knows how I'll do a cake!!!

xxx

Bella is having a 101 Dalmatians party. She loves 'gawgies', so in her words, we're having a gawgie pahty. :lovestruc

Jill could fix your cake for you if you were about a million miles closer. :goodvibes

I'm also :scared1: at all those people waiting for ME. I usually fly in on a random weekday but am flying in on a Saturday in April. It's an early flight though, arriving about 10 so I'm hoping it won't be that crowded. And if it is, it's still WDW!!

Glad you had a fun family weekend. An O'Hana themed meal sounds great. Love all your Disney themed parties!

I'm also :scared1: at all those people waiting for ME. I usually fly in on a random weekday but am flying in on a Saturday in April. It's an early flight though, arriving about 10 so I'm hoping it won't be that crowded. And if it is, it's still WDW!!

Glad you had a fun family weekend. An O'Hana themed meal sounds great. Love all your Disney themed parties!

We haven't gotten there at lunchtime before, so I don't know if that is just a particularly bad time or what. It's still Disney World, as you say, so if you have to wait, you do, and then you are on to better things! :cool1:

We did have a good time. The guys were just enjoying being together again watching basketball. Brooklynn and I put up a beach scene behind the table, and there was a tiki totem pole, too. :laughing: I took a few pictures I'll try to put on later.

Hi MeMom & Jill! Long time reader, first time poster haha. I'm Jillian, I know you guys listen to the BOGP so I'm sure you've heard me on there a few times (in fact I'm on today's episode). I just wanted to finally introduce myself and say I LOVE your reports! The pictures are fabulous and the girls are adorable. In fact, during my surprise weekend I talk about on the podcast today I think I saw you guys at the 50s pool at Pop Century. Just as we were leaving Pop a lil girl ran right across in front of me heading towards the pool with a woman running after her. I looked a lil closer and I'm pretty sure it was Jill chasing Bella haha.

I'm looking forward to another great report from you guys and getting to know all of you! :)

Snacks will have to wait... I have a first grader who is in her room with a marathon of Disney movies today in hopes she does not pass her stomach bug to anyone else in our family.

Enjoy your spring break, we have another MONTH before ours... but then not much time left at all till summer!

OH MY WORD!!! I just found this and your already 8 pages in....well Mrs. Popular's!!!!! lol!!

Hi MeMom & Jill! Long time reader, first time poster haha. I'm Jillian, I know you guys listen to the BOGP so I'm sure you've heard me on there a few times (in fact I'm on today's episode). I just wanted to finally introduce myself and say I LOVE your reports! The pictures are fabulous and the girls are adorable. In fact, during my surprise weekend I talk about on the podcast today I think I saw you guys at the 50s pool at Pop Century. Just as we were leaving Pop a lil girl ran right across in front of me heading towards the pool with a woman running after her. I looked a lil closer and I'm pretty sure it was Jill chasing Bella haha.

I'm looking forward to another great report from you guys and getting to know all of you! :)

Too funny! It probably was Jill chasing Bella. :laughing:
She's a mess, that one!

We did go to the 50's pool, since the kiddie pool was out of commission. Most trips, you'll find us hanging out back there letting the girls splash around and have a blast without us having to be in the water with them. That is such a great kiddie pool.

I listen to BOGP every Monday and Friday, and I listen to the live shows on the Sunday nights once a month. I love them all. We met Debbie when we were on this trip. She came over to Pop. and we sat and talked a few minutes on our first day before we headed out to Magic Kingdom. She's such a sweet lady.

So glad to have you with us, and it's especially exciting to be your first post. Make yourself at home!

Snacks will have to wait... I have a first grader who is in her room with a marathon of Disney movies today in hopes she does not pass her stomach bug to anyone else in our family.

Enjoy your spring break, we have another MONTH before ours... but then not much time left at all till summer!

Nooooo. No sick girls! That's too bad. I hate for our sweet Hannah to be feeling less than happy. I hope those Disney movies do the trick. :wizard:

We still have ten weeks after this, so it will seem long at first, but in reality, it will probably fly by. Since we're going early in July to WDW, we won't have long to wait after school is out. :cool1:

OH MY WORD!!! I just found this and your already 8 pages in....well Mrs. Popular's!!!!! lol!!

You've been out traveling around, haven't you?
Did you go to Dollywood? I really want to do that one weekend.

Hi friends -

Good news on the NYE trip front. I found a flight today for $268, which around Christmas / New Year is VERY good.

It leaves here on the 29th & I fly home on the 3rd. I'll toss it around a few more days before I book but that's the best deal I've seen.

WOW that is a lot of people at ME!!! Glad you made it there!! I recently switched my summer ressie from POR to POP (part of it was $$, the other part was that I love POP and miss staying there) I want to really explore the resort some more!!! I can't wait to see more pictures of it!! You and Tracy really have me wanting to stay there!!! WOOT WOOT!!

Okay...what is BOGP? Am I missing something good? :surfweb:

School day is over and now you can enjoy your March break! :thumbsup2

I was happy tonight that it was March break here....alot less traffic on the drive home. :laughing:

I think it's the Be Our Guest Podcast. There was a link to it on the MouseForless newsletter today.

Can't wait for more! xxx

xxx

LOL! That;s how I catch Caleb too...by his coat hood!

We are also having a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse birthday party for Caleb's 3rd but its not until September! I bought the mickey mouse serving bowl that everyone on this thread saw at target for his party! I wanted more than 1 but I was not sure what I would do with them later and storage wise. I wanted the little mickey mouse hand appitetizer plates but they were small and I was not sure what I would do with those!

Caleb loves his Gickey Mouse!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter