Gay Days 2012 - The Official Unofficial Thread ;)

hi all mature 58 y/o cd visiting this year for gay days...wondering if there are other cd's tgurls trans visiting and how we will fit into activities in particular sat at WDW...thanks krissy

Orrrrr... you could just come solo and meet some new friends. :) There will be plenty of us to hang out with! None of us bite (I haven't seen any of us bite, anyway.)
Hey CHWGMJAY, I'm having trouble using this board as I usually only communicate via e-mail or on Facebook. I'm planning on going solo and would love to know more about where the meet-ups are and when, but really can't follow these threads at all. I work on a computer all day and my eyes just can't take much more of them at home. Please let me know if there's a better way to talk to people from this board. I keep being told I haven't posted enough, but I don't have anything to post! :P Sorry, I'm tired and a bit cranky, but afraid I won't find my way back to this site after tonight.

Hey CHWGMJAY, I'm having trouble using this board as I usually only communicate via e-mail or on Facebook. I'm planning on going solo and would love to know more about where the meet-ups are and when, but really can't follow these threads at all. I work on a computer all day and my eyes just can't take much more of them at home. Please let me know if there's a better way to talk to people from this board. I keep being told I haven't posted enough, but I don't have anything to post! :P Sorry, I'm tired and a bit cranky, but afraid I won't find my way back to this site after tonight.

Sent you a PM...

We have a Disney gay event facebook page with all the events on it. We have about 40 members. I can add you to the group if you want. Just PM your facebook name...

Can you add me to said group? As of right now I do not have a lot planned, but happy to join in a few things as I'm able.

I'm going again this year... hope to meet up with some old friends but looking to meet new ones too after missing last year. I'm single yet again. Haven't finalized where I'm staying yet, but I only live 3 hours away from Orlando.

I just posted a separate thread with this but thought I might get more responses posting here too.

So, the tickets are booked and the room is reserved at the host hotel for my boyfriend and I!

I was planning to go to Vegas for my 21st until I realized that my birthday (June 2nd) lands on the main day of gay days.... It was meant to be! My question for allsya'll is if anyone has any ideas on what I should do the night of my birthday. I plan on going to MK during the day but I'm clueless as to where to go that evening. Also, if anyone knows of any people/places that might be able to hook me up with anything cool for my birthday, that would be appriciated.

Thanks&HankyPanks!

hey! I'm a 23 white male from miami fl going to gay days this weekend and looking for some friends to hang out with. Me and my friend are going and are looking for other guys to hang out with. Do you have a Facebook group?

hope to hear from you soon!

Saw everyone walking around the park in red yesterday. Glad you all had a great time.

Can you pm me the FB group? I am there now and will be there tomorrow. I can't send PM's yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter