Gay Days 2012 - The Official Unofficial Thread ;)

Sooo is anyone planning on doing any non-Disney GD events like Orlando bars?

I'd like to maybe hit one of the concerts at Parliament House while up there, we had a blast there with fmelchor and his partner last time they were in town for it so hopefully they can join again!

I'd like to maybe hit one of the concerts at Parliament House while up there, we had a blast there with fmelchor and his partner last time they were in town for it so hopefully they can join again!

That is what I had in mind! Maybe we can split a taxi at least one way?

We would love to do it again!!!

I'd split a cab with someone. That would be a blast. I've never been of Disney property haha. Get some drinkage going on and party the night away WOOT WOOT! :thumbsup2

I'd split a cab with someone. That would be a blast. I've never been of Disney property haha. Get some drinkage going on and party the night away WOOT WOOT! :thumbsup2

I'm going to take you up on this! I'll be staying at Port Orleans Riverside May 28 - Jun 4. Are you going to any other of the DIS meets?

If a bunch of us are getting together, I can get us a taxi van for cheap. Having been a valet in the area, I know lots of drivers LOL

I'm going to take you up on this! I'll be staying at Port Orleans Riverside May 28 - Jun 4. Are you going to any other of the DIS meets?

I will be at Port Orleans French Quarter May 30 thru June 4. I just like FQ better than Riverside because it's smaller and I love the hot tub there.

As far as DIS meets, I will definitely do Drink Around the World at Epcot. Had a blast doing that two years ago. I will probably do DAWA bar at AK and I will do Aloha Isle for a Dole Whip in the MK. I private messaged you: FYI.

If a bunch of us are getting together, I can get us a taxi van for cheap. Having been a valet in the area, I know lots of drivers LOL

That would be awesome. I am definitely up for it and it sounds like RedsDrew is too. Maybe we can convince a few others from the DIS?

I will be at Port Orleans French Quarter May 30 thru June 4. I just like FQ better than Riverside because it's smaller and I love the hot tub there.

As far as DIS meets, I will definitely do Drink Around the World at Epcot. Had a blast doing that two years ago. I will probably do DAWA bar at AK and I will do Aloha Isle for a Dole Whip in the MK. I private messaged you: FYI.

I am definitely down for Drinking Around the World and DAWA bar... anything that involves adult beverages :) I will probably tag along with the DIS guys for some of the rides and stuff, if they will have me lol.

We are super exicted as this is our very first Gay Days at Walt Disney World. We're checking into the Boardwalk 05/25/12 and checking out 06/04/12. We've been to Gay Days at the Disneyland Resort two years in a row and perhaps Gay Days at Walt Disney World will become another annual tradition. Anyone else going to Riptide at Typhoon Lagoon? I think I'm looking forward to that the most. Where do we purchase our "official" red shirts? Can't wait!

I am hosting a meet @ Dawa bar on Thursday May 31st @ 2:00p.m. Come om by!:dance3:

I am definitely down for Drinking Around the World and DAWA bar... anything that involves adult beverages :) I will probably tag along with the DIS guys for some of the rides and stuff, if they will have me lol.

I am hosting a meet @ Dawa bar on Thursday May31st @ 2:00p.m. Please join us!

We are super exicted as this is our very first Gay Days at Walt Disney World. We're checking into the Boardwalk 05/25/12 and checking out 06/04/12. We've been to Gay Days at the Disneyland Resort two years in a row and perhaps Gay Days at Walt Disney World will become another annual tradition. Anyone else going to Riptide at Typhoon Lagoon? I think I'm looking forward to that the most. Where do we purchase our "official" red shirts? Can't wait!

I don't think there's an official red shirt this year I didn't see one on the website a lot of us are getting our own made :)

I don't think there's an official red shirt this year I didn't see one on the website a lot of us are getting our own made :)

Is anyone familiar with one of the "DISeign" people on the board - maybe with a GayDays design? I'm just looking for some ideas/inspiration. I'm a straight accountant - there is ZERO creativity there. :)

Thank you! If it involves men and alcohol I will be there!!

We have a Disney gay event facebook page with all the events on it. We have about 40 members. I can add you to the group if you want. Just PM your facebook name...

We have a Disney gay event facebook page with all the events on it. We have about 40 members. I can add you to the group if you want. Just PM your facebook name...

Does anyone plan on attending any events at the host hotel or Downtown Orlando? Last time I took a cab from Disney to Downtown Orlando it was $70 one way. Splitting cab fare or car pooling would be mutually advantageous :)

I may go to the gay days expo at the host hotel one day. Never been to gay days so it may be interesting to see what is there.

I couldn’t locate a dedicated thread for the Gay Days in Anaheim and I know most people are counting the days till the Orlando event but I’d like to ask about the hotels in Disneyland during Gay Days.

I’ve been a couple of times there but I don’t know if there’s a recommendation on which of the three Disney hotels to stay (I’m thinking the Disneyland Hotel since it’s recently refurbished but haven’t heard much about the other two). I’ve stayed in property in WDW but somehow never on Disneyland.

I’m looking forward to the Gay Days in Anaheim!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter