Gas just dropped to $5.09 near me, fluke?

Really noticeable drop in weekend traffic on the roads. I am predicting a demand drop, which means prices will follow. Remember two sides to the equation, demand and supply. Dropping demand is just as important, or maybe more important than adding supply
What if supply keeps decreasing? It’s not all about us we’re a global economy. You have to look at what’s going on in the rest of the world too.

The next few years? I don’t think so.

There will be a decrease in demand. But it won’t be rapid. Sure EV new car sales are increasing. To about 3%.

And as far as resale, it’s zero.

So we are looking at millions of regular old cars being sold every year. Then they stay on the road longer then EVs. So we are talking decades.

I will add a charging station or two, depending on incentives and ROI. I won’t do it for appearances though.
I took my car in for an oil change. The dealership wanted to buy it. They offered me almost what I paid for it 4 years ago. There were hardly any cars on the lot.

What if supply keeps decreasing? It’s not all about us we’re a global economy. You have to look at what’s going on in the rest of the world too.
Supply is not decreasing, supply took a huge drop during covid and has been increasing since

Wow I am amazed at the mental gymnastics of some in this thread who have tenaciously aligned themselves with an ideology and are mired in confirmation bias in an attempt to validate their view.

Think objectively and critically people!

Wow I am amazed at the mental gymnastics of some in this thread who have tenaciously aligned themselves with an ideology and are mired in confirmation bias in an attempt to validate their view.

Think objectively and critically people!

Go watch All in the Family. Fifty years have passed and nothing much has changed from an ideology perspective.

Gas prices are high by me. I'm seeing unleaded at $5.69 and premium over $6.

Go watch All in the Family. Fifty years have passed and nothing much has changed from an ideology perspective.

Gas prices are high by me. I'm seeing unleaded at $5.69 and premium over $6.
Same here. I took advantage of Krogers 4 fuel points for gift cards promo. I bought 1000 dollars in Disney gift cards for our upcoming cruise. It should save me a dollar a gallon on about three tanks of gas. Which only brings it down to 4.69 a gallon.

My area is up - gonna have to fill up tonight - cheapest I saw anywhere is $5.19, but gonna fill up at the very local for $5.29 b/c it will cost me the $1.40 difference to drive to the cheapest and back...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter