• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Gaga bribes Target into stopping their support for anti-gay causes!

That was here. Funny thing is that on the news coverage of the concert all they showed were teenagers, actually they looked more like pre-teens ... and they were definitely too young to vote!

Cyndi Lauper rocks! She was just in Argentina and all the flights were backed up at the airport so she grabbed the pa system and sang "Girls Just Want to Have Fun". :thumbsup2

Hey I'm man enough to admit a woman like you might be right
about something ... sometime... once in a great while.
:rolleyes:
And dont gloat - It's not becoming on someone of your advanced age.
And I said MAYBE!

To many years on your back with your legs over your head has made you delusional. Walter Dear, You can Photoshop your pics to hell and back But you will always be older than me.

To many years on your back with your legs over your head has made you delusional. Walter Dear, You can Photoshop your pics to hell and back But you will always be older than me.

No amount of photoshop can Uncrow those those crows feet of yours dear.
And talk about Bags! :eek: Think I packed smaller ones on my last trip to WDW.

I know I shouldn't post, but....if GaGa knew about their contributions in the first place, why did she partner with them? Seems like she pulled out after the backlash if you ask me. :rolleyes1

So much for the deal being "Off" :rolleyes1

gaga.jpg

The free Fairy Doll looks like fun though! :thumbsup2

I know I shouldn't post, but....if GaGa knew about their contributions in the first place, why did she partner with them? Seems like she pulled out after the backlash if you ask me. :rolleyes1

OK! who ask him???:confused3

OK OK OK We get it, you don't like Lady Gaga... AND I DON'T GIVE A GOOD #@%&#@$!
Now get on with your lives and stay out of this thread.
Talking about beating a dead horse.

OK OK OK We get it, you don't like Lady Gaga... AND I DON'T GIVE A GOOD #@%&#@$!
Now get on with your lives and stay out of this thread.
Talking about beating a dead horse.

I'll beat anything I want - thank you! :snooty:
Your not the boss of me. :rolleyes:

I'm having fun watching things go round and round.

If you like her, buy her music, support her, etc.

If you don't like her, don't buy her music, don't follow her, etc.

Why isn't it just this simple?
(Of course, it's entertaining to realize that people who claim to not care are following so closely...I probably would never have known that Target was selling the album without this thread.) :rotfl:

You know, I think I'm liking Wally more and more. :laughing:

I think she planned this all out where she would partner up with them and then back out so she could once again look like some "champion of the gays." Such a publicity stunt. I mean get real, there's no way she didn't know about the anti-gay contributions, it was like in the news everywhere last year. Why associate with them in the first place? There's a ton of other retailers out there. It all comes down to one thing with her...PUBLICITY. :sad2:

Of course, it's entertaining to realize that people who claim to not care are following so closely...

Oh I'll admit I fine her fascinating - Same with Madonna - not into either but find the way they "work" the media and marketing interesting.

The deal was for exclusivity. Now you can buy it anywhere instead of ONLY at Targhetto.
Funny how if she was so offended by Target she did not pull out of there completely.
So basically by "backing out" she opened up her market -
and gained the potential to earn even more money.
What a lucky break for her.:rolleyes1

I'm having fun watching things go round and round.

If you like her, buy her music, support her, etc.

If you don't like her, don't buy her music, don't follow her, etc.

Why isn't it just this simple?
(Of course, it's entertaining to realize that people who claim to not care are following so closely...I probably would never have known that Target was selling the album without this thread.) :rotfl:

:thumbsup2

Oh I'll admit I fine her fascinating - Same with Madonna - not into either but find the way they "work" the media and marketing interesting.

Okay, I can understand that from an academic perspective.

I'll also thank you for the information about her videos being full of naked men -- I've never cared enough to watch one, you see -- because now I understand why my foster son (who claims vehemently to be straight) likes them so much and why he tries to use her as some authority on life.
(Of course, his use of her as an authority involves simply saying, "well Lady Gaga, [insert whatever point he wishes to make]...." It doesn't work so well because the first time he tried it he said, "well Lady Gaga doesn't care what anybody thinks of her, and never does anything because she wants people to pay attention." :rotfl: I know/knew enough to know that that wasn't ANYWHERE near true.)

he tries to use her as some authority on life.

OMG! :rotfl: First of all she is like 25 ...
and secondly did you read her Vanity Fair interview
:eek: the woman is unintelligible. Rambling. Vacuous.
3 cutlets short of a whole meat dress!

In that interview she claimed that she is the greatest song writer and singer of this generation and in a seperate interview she stated that her new album is the album of the decade. I'll let you decide...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter