Gaga bribes Target into stopping their support for anti-gay causes!

You're right, you may be able to, but that doesn't mean that its going to happen. GaGa knows that the gays have the disposable income and is tapping right into that. She wasn't "Born This Way", she was one of the popular girls wearing her Abercrombie hoodies and appearing on Mtv reality shows. She's nothing but a bubblegum pop tart who dresses up in ridiculous outfits to mask the fact that she can't carry a tune. Why are you getting so upset that not everyone worships her? You must truly have thin skin if you can't handle someone stating a different opinion on a bubblegum pop singer.

I'm up for that! :thumbsup2

But I must add, I just saw the new video and it was ridiculous, and not in the good way.

OMG i Agree with you on the new Vid.

Im not upset i just ask you to state facts.
I don't care if you like her or not no skin off my back.

Now how do you know she was one of the popular girls?
That statement is what im talking about, you pop in here say something ridiculous and you have nothing to back it up with.

I was just going off of pictures that were leaked of her in her High School days. Anyways I'm not going to comment further on her, its obvious that I am NOT a fan of hers, but I do respect those who do enjoy her. Truce? :flower3:

I was just going off of pictures that were leaked of her in her High School days. Anyways I'm not going to comment further on her, its obvious that I am NOT a fan of hers, but I do respect those who do enjoy her. Truce? :flower3:

:hug:

Oh Barf!
barf.gif

I think I like the bickering better.
:lmao:

It's funny, I like the first part of her video (as a one-time pagan, I like the whole "earth mother/Goddess" theme to it). The rest of the video (once the song starts)...is boring.

And while I like the political statement behind "Born This Way", I'm sure a few songs on the new album are a lot better.

Just watched her new video. Came to the conclusion that she is the hottest POP star right now. She has a gimmick, a publicity machine, a brain, and a smidgen of talent. No more no less.

But the fact that she does seem to do a lot for our community, I'll give her the benefit of the doubt.

She is only an entertainer, not the POTS. (Although the way things are these days, I really do wonder who has more power?) :confused3

It's funny, I like the first part of her video (as a one-time pagan, I like the whole "earth mother/Goddess" theme to it). The rest of the video (once the song starts)...is boring.

And while I like the political statement behind "Born This Way", I'm sure a few songs on the new album are a lot better.

See I hated the intro, it made it seem like she was comparing herself to God. But yes the rest of the video was a mess. People criticized Britney for her dancing in her new video, but she was a million times better than what GaGa was attempting to do in that video.

Yeah I saw it last night to - Whatever - Needed More mostly nude men!
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

She first performed the song on the Grammies and the immediate buzz was that it was a copy cat of Express Yourself by Madonna.

Having NO musical talent, I often wonder how many different ways can notes be rearranged.:rotfl:

Pretty sure the video was released on Feb 28th, on or around there.....bout a week and a half ago.....

Yes but the song has been out since the Friday before the Grammies and the Madonna comparison was made immediately, hence the "welcome to last month."

Yes but the song has been out since the Friday before the Grammies and the Madonna comparison was made immediately, hence the "welcome to last month."

It strikes me as funny that you are saying you don't like her, her music, etc. and yet you know the exact date that a new song came out and what people were saying about it when.

Perhaps you are just paying too much attention?

It strikes me as funny that you are saying you don't like her, her music, etc. and yet you know the exact date that a new song came out and what people were saying about it when.

Perhaps you are just paying too much attention?

:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:
Maybe, just maybe he is a closet Lady Gaga fan.:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter