Fulcer-CON 2002 - Milwaukee Wisconsin on 8/3

we've got everything under control. DW is at the store right now buying the food and stuff. You only have to bring your lawn chairs if you have an especially comfy chair you like.

If you want to, you can bring your recliner and we can set it up in the back yard like at Patrick's. :)

The Penny's outlet store is not too far from our place, nor is the catalog outlet store either. You could hit both. ;)

If i wasnt leaving town i would have shown up. But i see that i work in the district near to your house. I work out of district #4 which is only about a 3/4 mile from your house which is District 7.
I hope all goes well and the weatherman is predicating great waether now that the heat streak has broken.

Oh bummer! I won't be able to meet Bob O!!!

Looking forward to seeing everyone. We will be there later... after our family party.

See you all then!

You work near my district? Then you can send a squad over to ticket the abandoned car just south of Capital on 100th? Someone crunched the side of it and it's been sitting on the street for about 3 weeks now. It doesn't fit into the neighborhood very well. :(:(:(

Hey Jeff,
We just know of the Penney outlet store on Silver Spring. Where's the catalog Outlet you are talking about?

jfulcer, im on vacation but remind me when i go back and i will get the car taken care of. I may not be able to do alot but that is one thing i can take care of!!!

crying.gif

Big V,

The catalog outlet is just off of 94 on Burleigh. There is a HUGE Penny's catalog facility there and they have a place you can go in and look at stuff that's returned/etc. This is a lot of larger stuff like furniture, mirrors, etc... but still has other small stuff, but not as much as the Silver Spring Store. The address is like 118th and Burleigh. You can't get a wedding dress there like you can on Silver Spring... ;)

BobO, when are you off vacation?

KimRaye, still haven't figured out a way to weasel outta your other event?? :)

jfulcer i go back to work this coming friday night, around August 9,2002.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter