Fulcer-CON 2002 - Milwaukee Wisconsin on 8/3

And, how many times have I heard that before, Beccy?! :(

If you honestly, truly can make it, I'll try to work something out with DH! After all, I'm not his niece's Godmother or anything!

I'm bummed about missing this Meet, really I am! :( :( And, DH already KNOWS it! ;)

Its the church festival that weekend so I have to check with someone to make sure I'm not working that day. I know Tim isn't so if I'm not we can go. So see what you can work out.

don't think I can somehow sneak it by DH...I will be there in spirit guys...have a blast!

LOL glo! Does that mean chairs will 'levitate' when you're not here?! ;)

You truly add FUN to a Meet! :smooth:

Kim I am trouble with a capital "T". I was told I had people there keeping an eye on me...lol. Talk about being intimidated :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I do not know about levitating chairs, but I can tell you there was one heck of a struggle between Mr. Patrick and I when I tried to leave for home with the chair :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p :D ;)

Have been away from the boards for awhile. Now I find a meet in
my hometown and I'll be gone that week on vaction.
Man this _ _ _ _ _! Well you have a great time. I f anything changes I'll let you know.

Jeff.. yeah I know it is only 1300 miles from me.. but Ii have to work anyway.. Too bad .. I would have a blast partying with you and our felllow Disers... Then again two sick days on a weekend without a doctor's note.. getting docked for those days.. 445.00 in air fare.. Is having fun worth the price? Well if i did not have a mortgage, bills, and all.. YES!!!

Joe, your airfare would only be $196. You could fly in from JFK on friday night, party all day saturday and fly back on sunday. What a time! ;)

This sounds like a lot of fun. I WANT to come, and don't have any plans for that weekend but may be a last minute RSVP'r since things have been really nutsy for me. I'm sending you a PM Jeff. Thanks for organizing this!

Originally posted by glo
I was told I had people there keeping an eye on me...lol. Talk about being intimidated :rolleyes: :rolleyes: but I can tell you there was one heck of a struggle between Mr. Patrick and I when I tried to leave for home with the chair :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p :D ;)
not that big of a struggle, the chair is still here:D

I'll let you sit in any chair that you want in my house, they're all up for grabs. ;)

WHAT??? A DIS meet in my backyard? WOW!!!

I do have plans that day, HOWEVER, I am going to talk to DH and we will more than likely stop by. I can't miss a DIS meet that's practically thrown into my lap!

Myself, DH and baby Justin will be out and about that day anyway, so one way or another, we will atleast stop by for a bit.

We have a family party in, I think it's Cedarburg, which isn't exactly on the way, but somehow, someway, I wil try to hit both of these parties.

DH is in Canada until this Saturday, but I will talk to him when he gets back and see what we can work out for that day. I have no idea what time the family party starts. Once I find that out, I will be able to plan better.

I will keep ya posted. At this point, plan on 3 stopping by for atleast a little while.

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I'll talk to Helen and get back to you, but I'm sure we'd love to meet more Wisconsin friends. Patrick's was a great time and it would be nice to get together again!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

what is the excuse you are using to get out of that other party? Would could come and spirit you and your DD away the night before or something. Leave a ransom note demanding Disney Dollars for your return. :):):)

Hi all. I am DW of JFulcer and co-partner for Fulcer-CON on August 3rd.

Just got back from shopping and picking up some surprises for the Fulcer-CON day. I love to make things and so does DD Brittany so we will be busy making some fun give a ways for Fulcer-CON.

We will have our yard all decked out in Lime Green (of course) and will have a Mickey Flag as well as other signs pointing to our house. Once it gets closer to the date I am sure Jeff will share with all of you how to get to our house, etc.

Just wanted to let everyone know we will have some surprises here so maybe some of you that have not RSVP'd to come will want to come to get some free things.

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend. I am off to get some of the projects started for Fulcer-CON while DD Brittany and DD Abigail take a rest.

Hope to see more of you on August 3rd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter