Friends from Hell... A Disney's Hilton Head Island Trip Report 7/5 updated

That video was CRAZY!!!! :scared1: Your daughter looked a little nervous heading up that hill! :rotfl:

We're thinking about doing the SoCA thing next year, too- you really love that Embassy Suites in San Diego? What do you love about it? I'm usually a fan of them, too- great value for the $$!

I wanted to add two things...

First, yes my daughter looked nervous, but that was her 4th time on it, so no worries. :rotfl:

I also wanted to add, we felt the service, breakfasts, managers specials, valets, bellmen etc to be outstanding at the San Diego Hotel (and many other Embasy Suites)

It was also located across the street from a mall, and PF Changs shares a driveway with the hotel. Not much else around there, but it's a good homebase for all the San Diego attractions. :thumbsup2

I am right there with ya on all the reasons why Embassy Suites are so great for a family of 5!!!:thumbsup2 I'm glad THAT one ;) was the La Jolla one- I looked after I posted my ? and saw THAT one looked soooooooooo nice! Thanks for all the info!:flower3:

OK- now I am REALLY looking forward to HHI!!!!! Can't wait to read some more!popcorn::

Thanks,
Ellen

popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::

Just waiting........

Like sands through the hour glass..... These are the days of our lives....

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

I am love reading your posts, but I need more......:worship:

Pretty please write a update!!!!!:rotfl:
I am ready to hear about the Hilton Head part.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter