Friends from Hell... A Disney's Hilton Head Island Trip Report 7/5 updated

06-25-2009, 01:45 PM Is the date this TR was started and is still not finished. Why start it and get us all interested if it is not going to be finished. :confused3

I agree this is an excellent trip report and I was loving it! But I don't think people start them with the intention of not finishing. I think life or whatever gets in the way and eventually they lose interest.

Laurabearz! We all want to know more! We will all be back at HHI soon, so
we need to hear your story before then..:rotfl:

Laurabearz is still posting here at the Dis, just not here. :(

I'm still a subscriber though, so I'll be notified when/if she gets back into this thread to finish her fun TR.

Seriously? One of my pet peeves is people who start great trip reports and then just seem to lose interest and never finish them. I generally will only read reports on the Completed Trip Report forum, but I got sucked in by the great title and the wonderful writing style. Plus, I checked the date on the first post and it was June, so I thought this is good. The poster is cranking this report out. Now I realize it was June, 2009!!!! This report is over a year old???? :confused3 Maybe posters don't realize how frustrating it is to start reading a report and never get to finish it. I understand that life and family can get in the way, but a year out?? There needs to be a rule that if you are too busy/lazy/whatever to finish a report, than you can't post any more reports. I know I'll probably get flamed for this, but I've started so many reports that ever get finished, and it's (hello) FRUSTRATING!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter