• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fri Jan 29, 2016 5-Night Grand Cayman and Castaway Cay From Miami (Meet and FE!)

Hi! New to DCL and the forums.
This will be our first cruise with 2 girls (4&6). I'd like to join the fish extender group. How do I do that?
Julie
Julie - did anyone ever get back you about how to join the fish extenders? I have been trying to find out with no luck so I'm hoping you can help me??? Let me know. Thank you :)

You should post a link to this thread in the 2016 Cruise Meets thread for your ship so that Irish Cowboy can add you to the list. Other cruisers will then be able to find the thread and join the thread.

There is plenty of time to make arrangements for shipboard meets and FE for your cruise! :)
i am going on disney magic 1/29 out of miami and need info on fe please please anyone????????????

Hello, Also cruising on 1/29 and would like info on fe as well..... ????

Hello, Also cruising on 1/29 and would like info on fe as well..... ????
We were to late to join but are doing our own my daughters cabin is doing sign up group and would love to have you join our fe group! Go on facebook search for Carrie Craig Hill and you can message andcjoin w us ! You are jan 29th on magic fm miami right?

Julie - did anyone ever get back you about how to join the fish extenders? I have been trying to find out with no luck so I'm hoping you can help me??? Let me know. Thank you :)
Julie have an fe group for us reply to cahills post!!!

i am going on disney magic 1/29 out of miami and need info on fe please please anyone????????????
How do i signup? for our family 29th jan cruise magic??? please help I don't know how to sign up for group or to sign up for fish finders?
Looks like quite a few Ohioians on the January Magic Cruise! We are excited to join everyone! This is our first cruise and we are sooo excited! The kids don't know yet. We will be surprising them for Christmas! We have three kiddos. Two princes age 10 and 5 and one princess age 8!!! Would love to do fish extenders. I have no idea how to start the process so please feel free to share any tips for these or anything else about Disney Cruises!!

BonnieRFamily please email me at carolzschunke@com for fe signup are you jan 29 on disney magic out of miami?

Mr webmasterDoc i am not understanding how to do what i need to do to arrange for the fe contacts to get with us pixie dusters to start our group i am just trying to have things ready so my grandchild re n can enjoy fish extenders didnt know anything about it until someone mentioned it by then it was too late for us to sign up.we are on the pixie duster list but i need to know who i sm buying for and was told i could post to find others like me can you help me understand please how i can get to where you are so kindly trying to get me to...via a link to something?i dont know where to look for the places you mentioned sorry

I would like to be added to the Fish Extenders if possible. We have 4 members of the family, Gavin 4 and Matthew will be 3 after the cruise. I've tried to email people who are mentioned above. Hopefully that works!
I'm lue.melissa@gmail if anyone can send me info about joining their FEs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter