FREE POP Fridge Swap! Fridge lost in 2010. Anyone interested in starting over?

Hi Kadesha. We are definitely in and as soon as I hit 10 posts I will PM you with any info you need. Just one more to go.

Hi Kadesha. We are definitely in and as soon as I hit 10 posts I will PM you with any info you need. Just one more to go.

I'll go ahead and pm you my paypal information. Just note somewhere in the transaction your name and cell phone number. Glad to have you join!

staubinst-your dates have opened up and I sent you the participant information! :)

Can someone please explain how this works. How does the frige get from one guest to the next? If I rented for a week, do I have to get it to the next person on the list? We stayed at Pop last year and rented directly from Disney, and it was in our room already when we check in. Very expensive if you stay for more than a couple days.

What does this cost per day? We will definitely go this route next time.

Hello,

We are also very new to this but would like to request the dates Nov 29-Dec 6. Please let me know if it is available.

Thanks.

Can someone please explain how this works. How does the frige get from one guest to the next? If I rented for a week, do I have to get it to the next person on the list? We stayed at Pop last year and rented directly from Disney, and it was in our room already when we check in. Very expensive if you stay for more than a couple days.

What does this cost per day? We will definitely go this route next time.

They buy-in for this fridge swap is $12.00. Once the fridge is paid for it is absolutely free for anyone to join. You talk with the person before and after you if you sign up for the swap. You coordinate how the swap will go. You can either meet and do a face to face swap or it can be left in luggage services at Pop and you would just go pick it up upon your arrival. When you are finished, you would take it back and check it in under the next swapper's name.

They buy-in for this fridge swap is $12.00. Once the fridge is paid for it is absolutely free for anyone to join. You talk with the person before and after you if you sign up for the swap. You coordinate how the swap will go. You can either meet and do a face to face swap or it can be left in luggage services at Pop and you would just go pick it up upon your arrival. When you are finished, you would take it back and check it in under the next swapper's name.

Very cool. Thanks for the explanation.:yay:

Hi Kadesha..

I got your pm. Unfortunately I can't reply because I don't have enough posts...but I agree with the terms. Can you please add me to the list for November 29-December 6, 2009.

Thanks so much!!

Hi Kadesha..

I got your pm. Unfortunately I can't reply because I don't have enough posts...but I agree with the terms. Can you please add me to the list for November 29-December 6, 2009.

Thanks so much!!

I added you to the list and sent you my paypal info. :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter